• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have A Cigar

1,373 posts in this topic

In honor of keeping this thread going...

Not such a big deal, and is among many other books, but I was pretty pleased with this book, and it's fairly tough in grade.

Avengers%2016.jpg

I don't buy comics anymore but I'd like to share a cool one I recently sold. Neal Adams art and massive teen angst all built into one. Great late 60's story in this one with Neal's pencils throughout. And look -- it's not even thrashed!

B%26B83.jpg

Here's a book I won on ebay recently from the "Friends of the Wilsonville Library" - this is the last German war cover in this title, although the cover date is 2 months after Hitler committed suicide. Apparently the original owner donated some comics to the library and they're being auctioned on ebay to raise $$...they provide Ok scans/descriptions, but no grade, and no return policy. As much as people like to make fun of sellers with dinky scans and stories like "...I found these in my Dad's attic...I don't know how to grade......no returns...etc.,.", the fact is, these types of finds happen all the time (especially with golden age books), and ebay is the perfect place for a seller like this to legitimately sell their stuff! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

mm64.jpg