• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

I thought the whole ballonman thing had me thinking I was watching an episode of Batman Brave and the bold.. It was way too chessy to me, I mean who the hell drives around a city hooking a gigantic ball on to someone's wrist? :insane: I thought it was funny tho...

I thought the whole ballonman thing had me thinking I was watching an episode of Batman Brave and the bold.. It was way too chessy to me, I mean who the hell drives around a city hooking a gigantic ball on to someone's wrist? :insane: I thought it was funny tho...

Rob Liefeld - but in his case, their pouches fill with air. All of them.

Robliefeldpic_4678.jpg

:baiting:

Who goes around the city at night dressed like clowns with balloons? Weird people, that's who. And the clown people are real!

I liked Balloonman - if you think about it, it's a crime of opportunity. Guy doesn't believe in just shooting someone in the face, he believes it has to be more memorable than that. Here's some weather balloons. And mix.

Sure, he's not an arch-criminal by any means, but I thought it was a cool villain-of-the-week story. I don't think you can have an all-encompassing story-arc in the first season if you plan to pick up viewers. Save those season-wide stories for when it hits it's stride in season 3 or 4, IMHO.

lol the dumb spell check on here spelled ball instead of balloon lol... I need to fix that.. lol:slapfight:

Rob Liefeld - but in his case, their pouches fill with air. All of them.

Robliefeldpic_4678.jpg

:baiting:

I hear you man, didn't mean to sound that way, just didn't really like the character that's all, I mean I would rather see a story about Court of owls but that's me. But yeah... (shrug)

Who goes around the city at night dressed like clowns with balloons? Weird people, that's who. And the clown people are real!

I liked Balloonman - if you think about it, it's a crime of opportunity. Guy doesn't believe in just shooting someone in the face, he believes it has to be more memorable than that. Here's some weather balloons. And mix.

Sure, he's not an arch-criminal by any means, but I thought it was a cool villain-of-the-week story. I don't think you can have an all-encompassing story-arc in the first season if you plan to pick up viewers. Save those season-wide stories for when it hits it's stride in season 3 or 4, IMHO.

Has to be early 2000s? CRT computer monitors, older police cars, and flip-phone cell phones. I was wondering this myself. Maybe they set it back in time about 10-15 years so that they can have Batman emerge in today's society with a contemporary and older (glasses and moustache) James Gordon.

Great. My crappy DVR didn't work tonight.

WHY THE HELL DID THEY POSITION THIS SHOW AGAINST MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, DAMMIT!

Pretty simple. Gotham begins at 8. Watch it. @ 8:30 when it kick off time, put the computer on Yahoo live. for a half hour.