• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Grant Gustin Says No One Has Figured Out REVERSE-FLASH Twist

------------------

Now with images of Wells wearing the suit officially released, fans are now theorizing that there's a twist coming, concerning the time-travel angle of Cavanagh's character and the true intentions of the Reverse-Flash. However, Grant Gustin says no one has figured it out yet. Speaking to CBR, he shared, "Yes. There's a twist with Harrison Wells and the Reverse-Flash storyline that no journalist has guessed -- I've never seen it online. It's going to I think really surprise everyone. And it's an original twist to the character that doesn't mess up the mythology. "

------------------

hm

That was by far, the best rendition of a super-hero, super villain I have EVER seen on television. You got to give it to them, this is TV, not sky's-the-limit movie budgets, and done on a much shorter shooting schedule. It was wonderfully paced, moving from one character to another and back again, moving the story just enough in each scene, then cut to the next, and again, keeping me on the edge of my seat the entire show. And the emotional highs and lows, when Cisco - well you know - and Iris, ok you saw that - it was the best show yet. And by quantum leaps. I can only imagine what they're going to throw at us tomorrow.on Arrow. To be fair, MAOS is also improving, and it was a pretty good show tonight as well. But what I love about The Flash, is they immediately decided to go the full-monty with costumed super-heros and super-villains, and I'll be darned, they are pulling it off - ON TV!

I can only imagine that Marvel is going to pull out all the stops with Dare Devil, and I'm very impressed by the previews and villains they've announced (Kingpin). But you can't take anything away from what these folks have done. Great show tonight!

Wow :cloud9:

What a great episode... and not even a season finale. :ohnoez:

I was blown away how masterfully the entire episode was delivered. From the characters involved to the flow of the story all the way to the cliffhanger we were left with, it was truly incredible.

(worship):applause:

HG Wells, Harrison Wells...someone must have figured that out already.

So, if he's saying that time will find a way to replace an event, what was the purpose of his going back in time to kill Barry?

My problem is, with all these new superhero shows, I've gone from watching about 5 hours of tv a week to 9, my DVR is getting overloaded.

I saw a commercial for new programs coming up on the CW, people with wings.

Edited by skypinkblu

HG Wells, Harrison Wells...someone must have figured that out already.

So, if he's saying that time will find a way to replace an event, what was the purpose of his going back in time to kill Barry?

My problem is, with all these new superhero shows, I've gone from watching about 5 hours of tv a week to 9, my DVR is getting overloaded.

I saw a commercial for new programs coming up on the CW, people with wings.

The Messengers, seem interesting!