• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Let's not forget he slipped a huge knife into a man's chest in an earlier episode. Weird that they haven't ever mentioned that murder?

I like when they discussed Batman in the last episode, even though it was brief.

I think we all sort of agreed he said "that man" referring to Arrow not Batman if you're referring to when he and Joe West were preaching to Barry last episode I believe it was. Unless I missed it ???

I think we all sort of agreed he said "that man" referring to Arrow not Batman if you're referring to when he and Joe West were preaching to Barry last episode I believe it was. Unless I missed it ???

Dang!

I was hoping it was something else said.

:(

no way, because Barry is never going to be a cold blooded murderer.

Wells is a bad guy - I think we can be certain of that. Let's not forget Grodd. Where's he at? It ain't easty to hide an 800 lb gorilla that talks!

no way, because Barry is never going to be a cold blooded murderer.

Wells is a bad guy - I think we can be certain of that. Let's not forget Grodd. Where's he at? It ain't easty to hide an 800 lb gorilla that talks!

:gossip: Caitlin Snow

I am still holding out for GRODD involvement - a true reveal of reverse flash is almost too early in the series. Working together I can see. Take some shots from an accomplice is a great way to throw others off of the trail.

Plus - when trap was first sprung - wells was surrounded by people. Sure he could have super speeded over people - but seems way too long of a distance to pull off the double.

Just watched the new episode. RF is killer! I thought from the beginning that they were doing a great job showing the super-speed scenes (slow-motion, racing through the city, bird's eye view), but the RF/Flash battle scenes just took it to another level. I'm watching all the superhero shows right now, and this this the first that had me like a kid in a candy store. The latest AOS was really cool, but this blew it away.

Side note: So since Wells murdered Simon Stagg, does that mean we won't get to see Rex Mason/Metamorpho?

I sure hope that's not the case :wishluck:

Here's something that appeared in AdWeek:

http://www.adweek.com/news-gallery/television/10-best-new-tv-shows-year-161907

The 10 Best New TV Shows of the Year

Unearthing 2014's surprising, satirical and sublimely dark gems

By Sam Thielman

"The Flash is such a great, no-brainer idea for a TV show, it's a little surprising it took this long for a network to try it out again—it's not actor John Wesley Shipp's fault, after all, that the 1990 CBS series premiered opposite The Simpsons—but much better late than never. Part crime drama, part teen soap, part coming-of-age comedy, The Flash is appropriately enthusiastic about covering all its bases. Not only does the CW series have a breakout star in lead actor Grant Gustin, but the network also smartly paired him up with Jesse L. Martin, who carries most of the series' dramatic weight. And if you're a nerd, you're in heaven: the show boasts straight-faced takes on classic model supervillains (there's seriously a guy named Roy G. Bivolo on this show who goes by Prism, which is a step up from his original nom de crime, Rainbow Raider), teasing allusions to other DC superheroes, and a full-blown crossover with the network's underrated comic book drama, Arrow."

Did anybody catch John Wesley Shipping playing Barry's father?

Yep, it's been a topic of a few discussions within the thread already (thumbs u

Nope, pretty sure no one in a comic book forum noticed it.