• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Like there was any question.

ARROW And THE FLASH Officially Renewed For Fourth And Second Seasons By The CW

-----------------

"Each of these series have helped define what The CW is today, a network that is home to smart, provocative, quality programming, targeting a savvy adult audience," CW President Mark Pedowitz said today.

"By picking up these shows now, our executive producers can start planning next season’s storylines, and rolling these shows out throughout next season guarantees The CW will have more proven original series for our fall, midseason and summer 2016 line-ups."

-----------------

7cXWPUn.png

THE FLASH: First Look At 'Firestorm' Costume; iZOMBIE Gets A Premiere Date

B7FQLpfCQAAqBYv.jpg

B7FUXfxCcAAJBzz.jpg

-----------------------

It has also been revealed that iZombie will premiere on Tuesday, March 17th at 9/8c, while Supernatural will return to Wednesdays starting March 18th, where it will follow Arrow.

-----------------------

i can't remember which site i read it at but they talk about how one of the up coming episodes is going to about what happen to barry mom through Reverse-Flash eyes.

Identity Of 'Reverse-Flash' Confirmed By THE FLASH Star, But Is He The Only One?

----------------------

That's interesting, but Cavanagh told Entertainment Weekly, "There is just one Reverse Flash," so does that mean Wells is an older version of Eddie? It's enough to make your head hurt, but we'll learn more in episode 17 when we revisit the night that Barry Allen's mother was killed from the villain's perspective.

"We’re going to see what happened that night from the Reverse Flash’s point of view," Kreisberg teased. “I didn’t say it was from Wells’ point of view, I said it was from the Reverse Flash’s point of view."

----------------------

:o

Tom Cavanagh: "Blah Blah SPOILER Blah Blah Blah SPOILER"

Of course, this all could be a trick and we are going to be surprised.

--------------------

+Cavanagh has known he was suiting up as Reverse-Flash since Day One.

+Cavanagh also weighs in on the tease from producers that there may be more than one Reverse-Flash. "There's resolution. Even as season 2 has been unveiled to me, there are unexpected storylines that explain things, and allow us to sustain things, that make perfect sense. Joe West's pursuit of who the Harrison Wells character is, for example, is just a brilliant storyline. I guess the word, which you don't often run into television but I really like, is there seems to be a real respect for the guys who do our show, and the core community they do it for."

+Cavanagh is of course playing Harrison Wells on The Flash. However, of all the different individuals to don the Reverse-Flash persona throughout the history of DC Comics, none of them have been named Harrison Wells. So which Reverse-Flash is Cavanagh basing his performance on? Cavanagh's not telling, but he does hint that there is one particular Reverse-Flash he's studying. "To me -- to me -- there is one Reverse-Flash. I think I'm not going to get in right yet to the specifics of it, but that is, as I approach it, when I play it, that's the starting-off point."

+Cavanagh confirms that was indeed him in the Reverse-Flash costume during the football stadium fight with Barry. "I've got some great shots of just Grant and I -- because it was finally like, "OK, here we go. We're finally doing the thing." That particular scene, we had a major league football stadium all to ourselves, shooting at 4:30 in the morning, with incredible production value, wearing suits and blood and all that kind of stuff -- if you were to tell your 6-year-old stuff that you have this to look forward to, it'd be a pretty happy day."

--------------------

Forget that! Did Well's mention Batman when they were discussing Ollie's tactics?

No. I thought the same thing when I first heard that scene played out. But then a few folks pointed out to me he is saying something else.

I like when they discussed Batman in the last episode, even though it was brief.

I think we all sort of agreed he said "that man" referring to Arrow not Batman if you're referring to when he and Joe West were preaching to Barry last episode I believe it was. Unless I missed it ???

Okay, maybe that was misheard. So then am I correct that I heard the Capt.mention that he had a boyfriend?

yep

I think you heard correct too.

They released some more info about the Trickster/Hamill episode today. Semi-spoilerish.

http://comicbook.com/2015/01/14/the-flash-exclusive-devon-graye-to-play-copycat-trickster-in-mar/?utm_campaign=rbm&utm_medium=latestarticle1&utm_source=article

:o

Tom Cavanagh: "Blah Blah SPOILER Blah Blah Blah SPOILER"

Of course, this all could be a trick and we are going to be surprised.

--------------------

+Cavanagh has known he was suiting up as Reverse-Flash since Day One.

+Cavanagh also weighs in on the tease from producers that there may be more than one Reverse-Flash. "There's resolution. Even as season 2 has been unveiled to me, there are unexpected storylines that explain things, and allow us to sustain things, that make perfect sense. Joe West's pursuit of who the Harrison Wells character is, for example, is just a brilliant storyline. I guess the word, which you don't often run into television but I really like, is there seems to be a real respect for the guys who do our show, and the core community they do it for."

+Cavanagh is of course playing Harrison Wells on The Flash. However, of all the different individuals to don the Reverse-Flash persona throughout the history of DC Comics, none of them have been named Harrison Wells. So which Reverse-Flash is Cavanagh basing his performance on? Cavanagh's not telling, but he does hint that there is one particular Reverse-Flash he's studying. "To me -- to me -- there is one Reverse-Flash. I think I'm not going to get in right yet to the specifics of it, but that is, as I approach it, when I play it, that's the starting-off point."

+Cavanagh confirms that was indeed him in the Reverse-Flash costume during the football stadium fight with Barry. "I've got some great shots of just Grant and I -- because it was finally like, "OK, here we go. We're finally doing the thing." That particular scene, we had a major league football stadium all to ourselves, shooting at 4:30 in the morning, with incredible production value, wearing suits and blood and all that kind of stuff -- if you were to tell your 6-year-old stuff that you have this to look forward to, it'd be a pretty happy day."

--------------------

:applause:

This show really is progressing quite nicely, and definitely keeps me coming back for more.

THE FLASH "Revenge Of The Rogues" International Promo

----------------------

WENTWORTH MILLER AND DOMINIC PURCELL (“PRISON BREAK”) TEAM UP AGAINAS CAPTAIN COLD AND HEAT WAVE CHALLENGE THE FLASH TO AN EPIC BATTLE —Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) returns to Central City with a newhotheaded partner in tow – Mick Rory AKA Heat Wave (guest star Dominic Purcell). The duo planto steal a multi-million dollar painting, but Cold has another agenda while in town – to set a trap forThe Flash.

----------------------