• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Interesting how they use part of the name when they refer to themselves or others refer to them. "Cold" for "Captain Cold", I heard someone say "Piper", for "Pied Piper". I think it's good because it'd be a little silly in this day and age to be calling them Capt this and Pied that.

Can someone explain to me how 2 guys shooting "ray" guns is a danger to the Flash? Isn't the Flash so fast he can move people out of the harms way of bullets being shot from a gun? Couldn't he just run up and dismantle the guns or just take them out of the villains hands?

Always something that baffled me.

Agreed

But just need to let it go I guess :)

Although not the strongest episode, I liked it because it is building up to a great threat.

The police could have shot Cold and Heat while they were distracted taking out Flash.

But I did notice something in the beginning. When the team was putting Barry through his paces outrunning drones and rockets, they focused on Wells' hand while gripping his wheelchair. Was there something there in the way of a hint?

Although not the strongest episode, I liked it because it is building up to a great threat.

The police could have shot Cold and Heat while they were distracted taking out Flash.

But I did notice something in the beginning. When the team was putting Barry through his paces outrunning drones and rockets, they focused on Wells' hand while gripping his wheelchair. Was there something there in the way of a hint?

we thought that maybe it was a reflex-reaction to get up and help Flash (with his own super-speed) when the missiles were targeting Barry

Pleasure! I think Bill C agrees with this perspective. hm

lol, I saw your post only after I submitted mine. If I saw it I wouldnt have posted as you got it covered imo

You definately added to it (thumbs u

Can someone explain to me how 2 guys shooting "ray" guns is a danger to the Flash? Isn't the Flash so fast he can move people out of the harms way of bullets being shot from a gun? Couldn't he just run up and dismantle the guns or just take them out of the villains hands?

I believe super-speed is the single most difficult power to do without plot-holes and failings of logic. Even worse than time travel. If you start picking holes you will unravel the whole thing.

I believe super-speed is the single most difficult power to do without plot-holes and failings of logic. Even worse than time travel. If you start picking holes you will unravel the whole thing.

I refuse to analyze this show with too much logic. It's too fun, and I'd hate to ruin it. It was a little smooshy there at the end, but I can live with it.

I refuse to analyze this show with too much logic. It's too fun, and I'd hate to ruin it. It was a little smooshy there at the end, but I can live with it.

For my 12-yr old son it has usurped Agents of SHIELD as the best of such shows at the moment. (I'm enjoying it too.)

It's pretty cheesy, and the love interest is as bland as can be, but it's been consistently very entertaining. It really delivers good comicbook action with mostly likeable or interesting characters, and seems to be well paced so far. Dr Wells' slow reveal has been well done right from the start. Just enough juicy clues every episode.

For my 12-yr old son it has usurped Agents of SHIELD as the best of such shows at the moment. (I'm enjoying it too.)

It's pretty cheesy, and the love interest is as bland as can be, but it's been consistently very entertaining. It really delivers good comicbook action with mostly likeable or interesting characters, and seems to be well paced so far. Dr Wells' slow reveal has been well done right from the start. Just enough juicy clues every episode.

Absolutely - I think there are plenty of shows with a 'serious' spin, it's actually fun to have one that doesn't play to that so hard. Most everyone on Flash and Arrow are likeable, which is pretty cool.

Flash does what Arrow did in it's first season - gives a little clue or cliffhanger at the end of every episode that people actually find interesting. AOS and Agent Carter - as much as like Marvel - are really lacking in that.

I thought it was odd last night when the rich couple that got robbed mentioned how their son was dead to them. I think that son had the same name as this Pied Piper?

Holy mess no wonder the Flash couldn't start on the big screen his villains are so lame.