• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Time Travel Will Be Officially Introduced On THE FLASH In Episode 15

----------------------

Ever since the pilot episode of The Flash, fans have theorized that time travel would be a key component of the show and it appears that the fans were right. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg confirmed to TV Line that time travel will be appearing in episode 15 of The Flash this season.

"There’s an unexpected, accidental time travel coming up and it is played both for hilarity and darkness. It happens in an episode we’re really excited it — the first Weather Wizard episode with Liam McIntyre."

----------------------

I kind of thought this was already introduced with Wells looking at news references from the future to see if Flash was around by that time. I guess it is going to be more demonstrated than hinted now.

THE FLASH: Grant Gustin Talks 'Reverse-Flash', Mark Hamill, Season Two Renewal, And More

----------------------

On What's Next For Barry After Being Defeated By Reverse-Flash:

I think because of the talk that Barry has with Joe after that fight and everything, I think he’s not necessarily down on himself. I think he’s ready to move forward. Cisco has come up with new ways for Barry to train and Barry’s kind of refocused his energy on being ready for the next time and not really beating himself up too much for losing the first battle. He also gets distracted, as usually happens - he’s distracted by other villains coming in and other personal things in his life. Barry isn’t really weighed down by anything. I talked about it a lot earlier on, but in general with Barry -- Geoff Johns said it best -- is with an anchor you don’t cut it off and leave it at the bottom of the ocean, you pull it up and carry it along with you. He lost that battle with the Reverse-Flash but it’s not going to stop him. He’s going to keep moving forward and he’s going to be ready for the next time.

----------------------

'The Flash': Barry's on the hunt for Reverse Flash as Captain Cold returns

----------------------

“Barry is still defending Wells and still trusting of Wells at this point,” Gustin tells EW, noting that there’s “still more to find out” about the Reverse Flash reveal that will shock audiences. “There’s a big twist that even surprised me. I’ve seen all the predictions online. No one has predicted the big twist that’s coming at the end of this season.”

----------------------

:o

One blog has been saying Reverse-Flash is actually Barry's dad.

Now that would be crazy.

'The Flash': Barry's on the hunt for Reverse Flash as Captain Cold returns

----------------------

“Barry is still defending Wells and still trusting of Wells at this point,” Gustin tells EW, noting that there’s “still more to find out” about the Reverse Flash reveal that will shock audiences. “There’s a big twist that even surprised me. I’ve seen all the predictions online. No one has predicted the big twist that’s coming at the end of this season.”

----------------------

:o

One blog has been saying Reverse-Flash is actually Barry's dad.

Now that would be crazy.

Be patient with me, as I'm a little behind the curve here, but I though I read somewhere over the last few weeks that the beans were spilled (in an interview with the actor) that Well is the reverse Flash? Maybe I read it wrong.

Be patient with me, as I'm a little behind the curve here, but I though I read somewhere over the last few weeks that the beans were spilled (in an interview with the actor) that Well is the reverse Flash? Maybe I read it wrong.

No worries at all.

The rumor that seems to be spreading across multiple sources is there is more than one Reverse-Flash, and that Wells is just a copycat RF from the future. So supposedly, the twist is going to be at the end of the season we find this out, and potentially who the real RF truly is.

So the concept could be Wells studied what it took for the RF to beat The Flash, used all those collected powers from his different villain prisoners, and developed his own version of the RF to prepare Barry for the real fight ahead. Then, when the real RF is revealed, Barry will be ready to take him on more than ever.

I know. Very confusing. But hey. We are talking about comic book stories loaded with plenty of twists and turns to keep us fans coming back for more.

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Barry And Caitlin Discover The Secrets Of F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. In New Clip From THE FLASH

---------------------

In yet another clip from tonight's episode of The Flash, we learn more about F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M., and what exactly it means for Ronnie Raymond. There's also a very cool nod to another well-known DC Comics character who has yet to appear in live-action.

---------------------

Still love the show... but tonight's episode had about 7 or 8 too many one-liners by the bad guys hm

Too much cheese will back you up... hopefully the writers will realize this.

Other than that... still loved it :D

Still love the show... but tonight's episode had about 7 or 8 too many one-liners by the bad guys hm

Too much cheese will back you up... hopefully the writers will realize this.

Other than that... still loved it :D

I saw your comment right after the show when I was thinking - they went full-Monty comic book with this episode. I actually didn't love it myself - the mushy stuff was a bit thick - but in hindsight and seeing some of the other comments and comparisons of scenes to comic panels - it was pretty ballsy what they went and did. Unlike Smallville this show is totally embracing its source material and taking no prisoners as far as pouring on the Pow Wham Bam factor. It'll be interesting to see if it works and we end up with a new phenomena like the Batman of the 60's which was shear comic buffoonery but it appealed to everyone, and was a smash success. We could all use a little less serious at the end of the day - and this show delivers entertainment with levity.

It'll be interesting to see what they do on Arrow tonight. That show is way more serious. No joke ;)

Can someone explain to me how 2 guys shooting "ray" guns is a danger to the Flash? Isn't the Flash so fast he can move people out of the harms way of bullets being shot from a gun? Couldn't he just run up and dismantle the guns or just take them out of the villains hands?

Always something that baffled me.

Can someone explain to me how 2 guys shooting "ray" guns is a danger to the Flash? Isn't the Flash so fast he can move people out of the harms way of bullets being shot from a gun? Couldn't he just run up and dismantle the guns or just take them out of the villains hands?

same thought went through my mind while watching -- weapons seem like an easy matter for the Flash to disarm whenever he encounters them.

and if for some reason he couldn't touch them--- why not just create a tornado effect around them?

same thing with hostages - swoosh- what hostages?

I thought the same thing - he could have easily went around them and came from behind - but then there would have been no battle to film. I think we're going to have to get used to this. (shrug)