• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Not sure if this belongs here but possibly a seller to block. I made a offer on his listing and this was his response:

w45tu6S.png

Ebay ID = gdespo-00

Edited by Barth

Not sure if this belongs here but possibly a seller to block. I made a offer on his listing and this was his response:

nxtbRj5.png

Ebay ID = gdespo-00

is allowable?

nxtbRj5.png

Ebay ID = gdespo-00

is allowable?

I guess not.

However, read that message to yourself in the voice of the girl from the opening scene in Pulp Fiction at the diner. It's highly entertaining. "Any of you spooning move, and I'll execute every mother spooning last one of you!"

Language: NSFW

DO NOT ship any items to:

Pavel Borisov

600 Markley St # 063333

Port Reading, NJ 07064-1813

United States

Buyer bought a lego set this morning in the amount of $50 using the account of:

lunaxxxchik

Their feedback was (92)

eBay notified me that the buyer account was fraudulently used and that I should not ship the item.

eBay notified me after the Post Office was closed and with priority shipping the item has a transit time of one day. It will be at its destination by the time I am able to contact USPS tomorrow.

This is the problem with shipping fast.

eBay was useless and is having me call a post office in New Jersey.

New Jersey Post Offices are closed.

When I asked what is the next course of action, because it will be in the buyer's hands by tomorrow, I was told that it is the cost of doing business.

With that said... I am now open to doing offline eBay sales.

Edited by Buzzetta

What happened, Buzz? The guy bail somehow?

I accidentally deleted it when I was writing while on hold... I updated it.

Pavel Borisov

600 Markley St # 063333

United States

lunaxxxchik

Their feedback was (92)

eBay notified me that the buyer account was fraudulently used and that I should not ship the item.

eBay notified me after the Post Office was closed and with priority shipping the item has a transit time of one day. It will be at its destination by the time I am able to contact USPS tomorrow.

When I asked what is the next course of action, because it will be in the buyer's hands by tomorrow, I was told that it is the cost of doing business.

When NP Grisham wants to know why sometimes I chew out a CSR's it is because their is a disconnect with reality sometimes on the part of the CSR.

I had the CSR arguing with me that I had to call the post office before they close. She could not comprehend that just because the post office was still open in California that it was already closed in NY and NJ.

I called PayPal and they offered much better advice and at least comprehended the problem and I will work through them. Even if it is not decided in my favor, I walk away from talking with PayPal that they are at least comprehending the issue and trying to figure out a way to resolve it within company parameters.

Once again, I walk away from dealing with a eBay CSR that honestly has no clue and no course of action other than shift responsibility.

Ridiculous.

Buzz - did the buyer pay?

Buyer paid, item shipped.

By the time the Post Office in Port Reading answers the phone tomorrow the item will already be on the truck out for delivery if not delivered with the morning mail.

I ship fast - same day if possible...

Might be time to change all that.

Should I block this buyer (gari-guka)?

He won the item for $41 ($20 less than the average price) and had a problem with PayPal. He wanted to cancel this transaction because of this vibe. He wondered why it was so cheap (he got a good deal).

I have no problem to ship the book to him but he didn't want it. He may be superstitious.

Do you think it is right to block him out? He wasted my time. I STILL don't understand WHY he didn't want this Batman #1 all new 52!!!

Edited by JollyComics

He won the item for $41 ($20 less than the average price) and had a problem with PayPal. He wanted to cancel this transaction because of this vibe. He wondered why it was so cheap (he got a good deal).

I have no problem to ship the book to him but he didn't want it. He may be superstitious.

Do you think it is right to block him out? He wasted my time. I STILL don't understand WHY he didn't want this Batman #1 all new 52!!!

It's strange but if it honestly is a bad vibe and not buyer's remorse can you really blame him? There are so many scams and bad stories out there that even the most faithful are becoming skeptical and this is the environment that has been cultivated.

It's strange but if it honestly is a bad vibe and not buyer's remorse can you really blame him?

Yes, you can really blame him.

On the plus side, the seller should cancel and relist for $20 more as BIN.

Look out for this guy. us.v261 Sold him a NM book over 2 weeks ago and 13 days after the item was delivered he tried to get a partial refund which in my listing I state no partial refunds given for any reason. I also state full refund given on any item returned within 14 days of purchase. I refused his return and Blocked him. The scans of the book look nothing like his pics I think he damaged it or is trying to send back different book.

It's strange but if it honestly is a bad vibe and not buyer's remorse can you really blame him?

Yes, you can really blame him.

On the plus side, the seller should cancel and relist for $20 more as BIN.

He asked me to cancel the order so did I. Put $20 more on this book as BIN.

Please add gari-guka on the eBay block list. Thanks!

just a point of clarification-- as far as I know, there is no actual "list" being kept/distributed of ebay buyers or sellers.

Those of us who follow this thread do read about the interactions others have had and it is up to each person to decide whether or not the name should be blocked.

That is not to say that most of these folks who are called out aren't worthy of being blocked. Just that it is ultimately the responsibility of the reader to make the determination for themselves. We try not to post our own block lists for that very reason as some names get added without due diligence.

While there was initially a list being kept - it is probably better for all concerned not to continue publishing it. Some have asked others to share their block list via PM-- which works if you trust that persons judgement.

After dealing with deadbeats on ebay and becoming unhappy about it, I went through this thread to start a list, but got lazy and borrowed someone's list shared in this thread. A risk, I know, since one other bidder is all it takes to end up w/ much higher winning bid, and I've no way to know if the list includes people merely high-maintenance or if they're all bad buyers in wait (deadbeat, neg threateners, self-entitled douches or even criminal-types).

Pretty sure I've come across other lists here, but here's one, anyway, a member with a long (16-year) list back on p 271 (posted June 2016):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7701134&fpart=271

What happened, Buzz? The guy bail somehow?

I accidentally deleted it when I was writing while on hold... I updated it.

Pavel Borisov

600 Markley St # 063333

United States

lunaxxxchik

Their feedback was (92)

Buzz,

You shipped to the address ebay provided?

You should be covered, correct?