• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

Add to block list: dragonjab

TERRIBLE to deal with. Such a hassle this kid is, just refunded him to be done with him.

duly noted and added.

CAL back in action for a while...

thecomichunters

I am getting stiffed on a preorder as are others according to his feedback page. Will not respond to any messages (I have sent him 2 in the last week and recent feedback confirms). I paid more than 30 days ago so eBay website says I have no recourse. I will call them tomorrow to confirm. Feedback rating of almost 6000 and no auctions currently,so there is the possibility he has died I guess. If I find that to be the case, I will remove this!

His past user id is oldguyscomics.

thecomichunters

I am getting stiffed on a preorder as are others according to his feedback page. Will not respond to any messages (I have sent him 2 in the last week and recent feedback confirms). I paid more than 30 days ago so eBay website says I have no recourse. I will call them tomorrow to confirm. Feedback rating of almost 6000 and no auctions currently,so there is the possibility he has died I guess. If I find that to be the case, I will remove this!

Paypal should be able to get you your money back.

thecomichunters

I think you can open up a case on eBay as a buyer within 45 days, and PayPal will absolutely have your back as well (PayPal is up to six months in some cases). Worst case, you can go to your credit card company as a last resort. But call eBay first -- they'll see the seller's recent history and side with you.

I appreciate the tips. I called PayPal this morning and do have 180 day buyer protection through them. They have given the seller 10 days to respond to the complaint and will then issue me a refund. EBay money back guarantee is only for 30 days. The more I think about it the more I hope something bad hasn't happened to this seller.

thecomichunters

I bought a few books including pre-orders from this buyer over the summer. I had no problems. (shrug)

thecomichunters

I bought a few books including pre-orders from this buyer over the summer. I had no problems. (shrug)

So yesterday morning, PayPal started the dispute process. Late last night (after the Broncos victory!) I left negative feedback. Today, at 1:50PM, 14 hours later, the books were marked as shipped priority mail with a tracking number...so, not dead, maybe just gave up responding to messages?

Have been dealing with a slightly similar situation for the past 2 days. I normally pay immediately but this is a new seller with low feedback (tho still 100%) and doesn't seem to want to reply to messages. I'm trying to get details on the shipping, but no replies. Don't really feel like paying double for shipping when I would lay money that the dude is going to ship them together.

So that seller I was getting ignored by? Cancelled the order claiming that supposedly both items I won were out of stock. And while I can't prove it, it's oddly convenient that BOTH items that sold cheap at auction are "out of stock or unable to fulfill for other reasons" & I'm going to go with my gut that the seller just cancelled because he didn't like the final hammer price on them. Is it possible? Sure. Likely for 1 of them to be out of stock? Sure. Likely both are? Not so much.

So I'll add my first person to this list, but it's a seller:

ell8046_ohrappnj

If you bought ASM # 129 this weekend....

There's a real good chance you got shill bid into paying too much. You may still be happy with your purchase but I'd like to warn others out there.

I don't know if this Ebay user is a boardie here but their Ebay ID is:

ashle_rodar

Here's the item

ASM 129 item won

You can see the bid for $4000 is by a user n***6 who has a substantial bid history with this seller and bids almost exclusively on this sellers items.

So if you won this item, you got shill bidded on.

I lost one of this sellers auctions this weekend, I lost to n***6. This morning I found a second chance offer waiting for me in my inbox.

Just a PSA to warn people if you bid on this persons Ebay items.

Neg X 2

Did. Give me communication or an apology? I'll let it slide, probably grumble a little to myself & likely not bid with them again for a while. Give me silence, cancelled sales just because the price was super low, and I'll nail them. I have given a grand total of 3 negatives in 15 years on ebay. This guy got 2 of them.

There's a real good chance you got shill bid into paying too much. You may still be happy with your purchase but I'd like to warn others out there.

ashle_rodar

Here's the item

ASM 129 item won

You can see the bid for $4000 is by a user n***6 who has a substantial bid history with this seller and bids almost exclusively on this sellers items.

I lost one of this sellers auctions this weekend, I lost to n***6. This morning I found a second chance offer waiting for me in my inbox.

Are you saying that "ashle_rodar" and "n***6" are the same ID?

ashle_rodar

Here's the item

ASM 129 item won

I think he is saying n***6 is a shill bidder for seller ashle_rodar.

ashle_rodar

Here's the item

ASM 129 item won

Item location: Eugene, Oregon doh!doh!doh!doh!doh!doh!doh!doh! doh! doh!doh!doh!doh!doh!doh!doh!

ashle_rodar

Here's the item

ASM 129 item won

He has a shill bidder or he does it himself with another account. He snipes his own auctions or just has a really high max bid, then offers to the next highest bidder when auction ends.

Edited by JaySlim