• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

I would oprobably also vote for eccomic and bedrock. Although, now that I've said it, I would expect a barage of mouth watering, beautiful, slabbed Gaines file copies...

If we're talking board members, I would put fantasyland15 up there pretty high. Don's registry sets are consistently 1 or 2 in the rankings, and he's building across crime, horror, and sci-fi.

That being said, Jeff's Tales from the Crypt set is dreamy :cloud9:

I would oprobably also vote for eccomic and bedrock. Although, now that I've said it, I would expect a barage of mouth watering, beautiful, slabbed Gaines file copies...

Not me. Not even close. I've sold a bunch of mine in the last year. Just kept the favorites.

If we're talking board members, I would put fantasyland15 up there pretty high. Don's registry sets are consistently 1 or 2 in the rankings, and he's building across crime, horror, and sci-fi.

That being said, Jeff's Tales from the Crypt set is dreamy :cloud9:

stevemmg is nearing completion of ALL Gaines File books. I think he might be the most complete on the boards.

Not me. Not even close. I've sold a bunch of mine in the last year. Just kept the favorites.

Stinking flipper!

Really, sell those beautiful Gaines copies? I'd have to need a kidney pretty bad to part with those...

When I bought my house I sold my Bat #1, Supe #1, Cap #1 and others but kept my EC's!

just got this issue in the mail, turned out to be a really nice copy

Land of the lost issue one, and no sleestaks in this issue

But at least you have Marshall, Will and Guppy on the cover! :baiting:

Great looking book that I've always wanted a copy of, congrats!

Stinking flipper!

Really, sell those beautiful Gaines copies? I'd have to need a kidney pretty bad to part with those...

When I bought my house I sold my Bat #1, Supe #1, Cap #1 and others but kept my EC's!

I used the money to help pay for this...

action15cover.jpg

...I figured I would have a chance to rebuy the ECs, but I might never get another chance at the cover art.

An all time favorite Wood cover of mine. He was known for drawing with two light sources. This cover shows that prefect. You can see that the shadows are going towards the lights from the car from a separate light source.

ShockSuspense5.jpg

Very cool, it looks like the second light source could be from a bright full moon up in the sky. I also like how the art breaks up into the title masthead! (thumbs u

An all time favorite Wood cover of mine. He was known for drawing with two light sources. This cover shows that prefect. You can see that the shadows are going towards the lights from the car from a separate light source.

ShockSuspense5.jpg

Very cool, it looks like the second light source could be from a bright full moon up in the sky. I also like how the art breaks up into the title masthead! (thumbs u

That's the other aspect of this cover that makes it one of his best.