• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Anti-Communist Comics!
8 8

638 posts in this topic

I would love to see your anti-commie books. If you have three Bloods, I bet your collection rivals Esquire's books. So how many of the Bloods do you think actually exist?

One group shot, coming up (minus a second copy of How Stalin Hopes We Will Destroy America still on its way from the last ComicLink auction).

My feeling on the number of Blood Is the Harvest out there is 20 to 30. I'm thinking of send all these books in to be graded sometime this year, so that means another two copies will be added to the census.

The copy of If the Devil Would Talk on the left is the 1950 version, the other two are the 1958 version. The easiest way to tell the difference is the shadow on Earth is black on the 1950 version, gray on the 1958.

IMG_2887.jpg

Nice books RedFury,

Question? I know of six different variations of the Red Iceberg. I see you have at

least two different variations. Might I ask what variants you have for the Red Iceberg?

Here's the backs of the Red Icebergs.

OK, I'm off to Wizard World now. Maybe I'll find some nice books there (shrug)

Red_Iceberg_backs.jpg

Here's the backs of the Red Icebergs.

OK, I'm off to Wizard World now. Maybe I'll find some nice books there (shrug)

Impact Press and Explanation variant. I think the Impact Press variants are the most common of the lot and must have been part of a bulk find and they seem to always be in exceptional condition. Just four more variants to go! (thumbs u

Hi ArAich

I have never owned "The Secret Voice." Have you ever seen the inside contents? Based on the cover, the stories are probably pretty interesting.

I may just crack it open to find out... hm ...but then again...I might not... :frustrated:

Hi ArAich

I have never owned "The Secret Voice." Have you ever seen the inside contents? Based on the cover, the stories are probably pretty interesting.

I have an unslabbed one, I'll take a look.

SecretVoice1.jpg

So what really did happen to Hitler?

A nice copy of one of the variant covers.

I have the Canadian (English version), the black circle ten cents version and the yellow circle no ten cents version (most common) I have yet to pick this particular copy up. Great find. (thumbs u

Edited by Harvey Dude

Looks like it's been awhile since anything has been posted here... :(

Anyway..this just in:

Stalin's Lie

Magazine format by Lazlo Fodor (writer, editor, artist and politician) . B & W interior w/editorial type cartoons ,lengthy jokes & stories from behind the Iron Curtain. Pretty interesting actually:

stalinslie.jpg