• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Doctor Strange Movie Thread

1,320 posts in this topic

Well they announced the Cumberbatch for the role today. Other than announcing some big star as the villian. Of course you will be setting the market I am sure you will make out. What is your copy graded again?

Either way GL hoping you set an All time High (thumbs u

Edited by VW ClobberinThing

Thanks brother! My copy is the expensive one lol

The 9.6? :o

Wow, that must have been difficult to part with. You're going to have a nice payday, but..... there's only 6 of them in that grade and none higher.

I'm going to guess $70k-$75k now

And $80k-$85k if you would have waited a year.

GLWTS I hope you smash the record.

Thanks brother! My copy is the expensive one lol

The 9.6? :o

Wow, that must have been difficult to part with. You're going to have a nice payday, but..... there's only 6 of them in that grade and none higher.

I'm going to guess $70k-$75k now

And $80k-$85k if you would have waited a year.

GLWTS I hope you smash the record.

It was. I told Vincent when I handed him the book.. This is tough. I was also afraid that what if a 9.8 showed up later in the census which would maybe push down the value of the 9.6's making it now the 2nd highest graded copy. You just never know so I just said ok. Hope it does well :wishluck:

It just takes two collectors/investors with deep pockets to drive up the price. The comic is on everyone's radar right now so there should be high interest.

You're right about the whole 9.8 thing. One's bound to show up sooner or later. Let's hope it's not yours after a CPR or you will be crying.

Joaquin Phoenix On Almost Playing DR. STRANGE & Still Being A Marvel Movie Fan

--------------------

"I like all sorts of movies. I know that I typically do dramas that I guess are maybe considered independent but I like all sorts of different movies. I’m just looking for good characters and big ideas and a great filmmaker. Sometimes the fit is right and that’s it.”

Those guys make great movies. I loved Iron Man, I liked Guardians of the Galaxy. I really like the movies they make. I enjoy watching them. I think they do them really well. The superhero movies are our version of those great Kung Fu movies. I enjoy that.”

--------------------

Could 'Doctor Strange' Make a Cameo in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON?

-------------------

However, while most assumed that he would debut in that picture, a new rumour circulated by ComicBook.com has indicated that he may in fact make a cameo appearance next May, in Joss Whedon's gargantuan sequel, Avengers: Age of Ultron! If this comes to pass, it would certainly be filmed during the recently announced reshoots scheduled for the project.

-------------------

Please. Not Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman Among Those Eyed For 'The Ancient One' Role In DOCTOR STRANGE

-------------------

According to Latino-Review, Morgan Freeman (The Shawshank Redemption), Bill Nighy (Shaun of the Dead), and Ken Watanabe (Godzilla) have all been approached to play the man who helps turn the scarred surgeon into the Sorcerer Supreme.

-------------------