• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

This guy

Going to be at Hastings Entertainment's EP!C EXPO in Amarillo, TX June 13th & 14th with this exclusive beauty on the table 2 weeks before street date. Limited and I'll have details on how to pick it up after the con if you can't make it should supplies be available!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1537274063226770/

tumblr_np0l0nhmC51tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Update - the Hastings EPIC Expo cover for #7 will likely be available directly from Hastings stores and online ordering. The book was not offered at the EXPO as I did not attend the show.

I'll give a shout when that is confirmed.

Mystery Solved. Thanks Tim for letting us know.

Mystery Solved. Thanks Tim for letting us know.

Sure thing. Simple explanation is--the final arrangements for the book did not happen in time to meet the deadline. A missed opportunity that we're trying to reroute into a good thing for all involved/interested.

Happens.

The book should have been titled ENORMOUS PATIENCE.

Hey - check out the show news!

"Gotcha. Last but not least, earlier this year you had a chance to talk to one of our guys, Rob Frappier, about Enormous, the web series adaptation of the Image Comics series. Of course, since then it’s been announced to get a TV miniseries on Fox. Am I right?

Adrian Askarieh: Yes. I’m producing it with New Regency and Fox Television Studios. We’re in the process of announcing a showrunner and directors for our pilot. The goal is to not make it a miniseries, but make it a 13-episode event series. And if it’s a hit, we’ll do one every year. That’s the plan for Enormous. And it’s moving forward very fast. And everyone seems to be very excited about it.

TV is a very crazy landscape in terms of so many shows trying to get picked up. So we have our work cut out for us. But we have a leg up. It’s a great property. The book has gone supernova since we did the Machinima pilot. So all the omens and auguries are very good. And we’re talking with some really high-level exciting writers and directors. Enormous is something which I take very seriously because I want to have a presence in television. I love a lot of TV shows and I would like to be able to cultivate that medium for my company."

More here: http://screenrant.com/deus-ex-jonny-quest-hitman-agent-47-adrian-askarieh/3/