• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Sorry - who said anything about Loot Crate...? Was this actually verified anywhere, or is this must more rampant speculation that suddenly becomes fact once it's repeated often enough...?

I am shocked - shocked - to find that speculation is going on in here!

shockedg.jpg

Sorry - who said anything about Loot Crate...? Was this actually verified anywhere, or is this must more rampant speculation that suddenly becomes fact once it's repeated often enough...?

I am shocked - shocked - to find that speculation is going on in here!

shockedg.jpg

lol

The CCA variants for issue 7 just arrived! Also - the new sketch blanks (originally scheduled for issue 6). The new blanks are fantastic, and well worth the wait. Will be sending the sketch opp books off to Mehdi this week so we can finally get this party started! :headbang:

That includes the blanks that were not part of the sketch opportunity for Medhi right?

Yes - red blanks are also in and will ship this week. :)

Great news, thanks. I order both and am excited about getting a Medhi sketch as well as figuring out who could draw some cool monsters on the others.

Just came back from vacation, and found these sitting on the door step.

39f6a018ca92422bef7947dfadec45a6_zpsoodbaq1k.jpg

I love those 9.8 Comicsheatingup.net panel covers. It was a great cover. I have seen very few of these up for sale.

Edited by Kaboom

I love those 9.8 Comicsheatingup.net panel covers. It was a great cover. I have seen very few of these up for sale.

Only four graded, so if you do the math hm

Only four graded, so if you do the math hm

Yep and the other graded copy is mine. Still have another raw copy which I'm considering getting graded especially considering the Comicsheatingup.net Black and White Page Art Variant was limited to 100 copies. Also just sent one of my copies of the Comicsheatingup.net Blank Sketch Variant (which was also limited to 100 copies) for a commission by Enormous Field Guide/Colossal and Enormous 10 Cover B artist Jason Copland.

Not too sure the census is accurate. I am pretty sure Bill has one as well as part of his registry so Dmacs may not have been listed yet?

I'm pretty sure its accurate as none of the Issue #6 books/variants have been updated in the registry. It only goes up to issue 5 and they are still missing the Issue #4 Cover D Comic Exposure Variant as well.

I've been meaning to put in a Set Extension request for a while.

Sooo....

I received my Hoknes variants today. I bought one of each.

These are great looking books.

Truly.

My only complaint is that they are a little too pretty to read, so I'll still have to wait for my reader copy of the newsstand version.

Sooo....

Truly.

My only complaint is that they are a little too pretty to read, so I'll still have to wait for my reader copy of the newsstand version.

I'm naturally biased but I really do think our book is very good looking. Quality cover stock, quality interior paper - and I actually enjoyed reading it!

Edited by enormouscomic

Sooo....

Truly.

I'm naturally biased but I really do think our book is very good looking. Quality cover stock, quality interior paper - and I actually enjoyed reading it!

Oh don't get me wrong I plan on reading the issue, just not these particular copies! Wouldn't want my sweaty Canuck paw prints blemishing 1% of the print run :golfclap: