• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/07/07/variant-envy-enormous-7-hoknes-comics-variants/#more-9389

This sadly might be the variants that breaks the completest back of mine. #7 now has more variant covers then there are issues in the series, not bad thing per say just might be to much for me to invest in for completion. :(

Standard retailer issues it is for me

I think those are pretty cool. Will pick them up. :cool:

The CCA variants for issue 7 just arrived! Also - the new sketch blanks (originally scheduled for issue 6). The new blanks are fantastic, and well worth the wait. Will be sending the sketch opp books off to Mehdi this week so we can finally get this party started! :headbang:

The CCA variants for issue 7 just arrived! Also - the new sketch blanks (originally scheduled for issue 6). The new blanks are fantastic, and well worth the wait. Will be sending the sketch opp books off to Mehdi this week so we can finally get this party started! :headbang:

That's great court thanks for letting us know :applause: .....i can't wait to see what he does for all of our sketches

That's great court thanks for letting us know :applause: .....i can't wait to see what he does for all of our sketches

Agreed!

:headbang:

Just checked on Midtown and Enormous Vol 2 #1 Cover A Regular Mehdi Cheggour Cover has been pushed back to July 22

Disappointing...

Delay is not due to Diamond, it stemmed from working out some challenges with a special order that did not happen. We held the print run for as long as we could in an attempt to satisfy all exclusive requests and did our best.

Just checked on Midtown and Enormous Vol 2 #1 Cover A Regular Mehdi Cheggour Cover has been pushed back to July 22

Disappointing...

Delay is not due to Diamond, it stemmed from working out some challenges with a special order that did not happen. We held the print run for as long as we could in an attempt to satisfy all exclusive requests and did our best.

Loot Crates loss!

Edited by IntoAnother

That includes the blanks that were not part of the sketch opportunity for Medhi right?

That includes the blanks that were not part of the sketch opportunity for Medhi right?

Yes - red blanks are also in and will ship this week. :)

Disappointing...

Hope this doesn't happen again. If Loot Crate doesn't have their stuff together its their loss. I just want some Enormous on a schedule. :gossip:

Disappointing...

Hope this doesn't happen again. If Loot Crate doesn't have their stuff together its their loss. I just want some Enormous on a schedule. :gossip:

I disagree, if it was a service like Loot Crate, that would be a huge opportunity for Enormous, and it would definitely get in new readers, which is the ultimate goal. In the end a 3 week delay is nothing to the potential long term gain something like that would provide the series. If it was mid arch that's a different story, but this was a launch of a new "season" so really no harm and don't blame Tim one bit for holding print as long as he could to make it happen.

Edited by Hurtszick