• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I'm just going to say that would be my two worlds crashing together in a form of AWESOME. If its happen please make sure its PS4 lol

Why you hating on us Atari 2600 guys?

lol no hate. I grew up in a Intellivision house with funky controllers and non stop Pitfall.

still trying to find a good Vic 20 package on ebay...text adventures were the bomb..

You mean the TRS-80 ?

lol

I'm just going to say that would be my two worlds crashing together in a form of AWESOME. If its happen please make sure its PS4 lol

lol no hate. I grew up in a Intellivision house with funky controllers and non stop Pitfall.

still trying to find a good Vic 20 package on ebay...text adventures were the bomb..

You mean the TRS-80 ?

lol

You fancy fellas with your atari and inellvisions. I had tandyvision by radio shack to play those games with the metal round disc and number pad. lol

You mean the TRS-80 ?

lol

You fancy fellas with your atari and inellvisions. I had tandyvision by radio shack to play those games with the metal round disc and number pad. lol

The TRS-80 used cassettes. lol

Here is what I have. I believe it to be accurate.

Enormous Print Runs Print Run

Treasury Edition, Image 4269

1a 1630

1b 1630

1 Hastings 800

1 second print 1630

1 Phantom variant 544

1 Phantom variant Kaiju 400

1 Phantom Variant Creature Feature 150

1 NYCC 106

2a 1122

2b 1122

3a 923

3b 923

4a 1953

4b 1953

Comixposure 4A 250

Comixposure 4B 250

5a 2318

5b 2318

6a 2000

6b 2000

6c Comic Heating Up.com Black and White panel variant 100

6d CHU Blank cover variant 100

thanks1 for anyone else interested

I am pretty sure I still have a Vic 20 packed away. Need to dig it out and see if its all there