• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Everyone here knows I am completely in, but the info in the lower right is a little crowded with the way the Enormous guys decided to do their numbering... 215 season two No. 4 of 6 10 3.99. Maybe when they hit 13 they can just start with good ole numerical order because they will be so well known everyone will be hunting for them!

+1

Cover art for #10 is awesome though, and I'm still very happy they maintained the legacy numbering.

Is Enornous in development with Square Enix (Tomb Raider, Hitman, Final Fantasy) for the video game treatment? This isn't the first time Adrian (Enormous Producer) has thrown hints around. I know his Hitman movie is also developed by SE yet the image in the tweet below looks spot on with one used in the character development stage in a process such as this treatment. I'd love a gritty and fluid Tomb Raider style Enormous! It would be an very logical strategy to launch a high caliber game from a studio like SE prior to the debut of a television show.

:baiting: ...Now to see if Tim can deny it lol

@AdrianAskarieh: I am not going to say anything else except: Get Ready!!

#JustCause3 #DEUSEX #EnormousComic http://t.co/TEQXjcEM3b

Is Enornous in development with Square Enix (Tomb Raider, Hitman, Final Fantasy) for the video game treatment? This isn't the first time Adrian (Enormous Producer) has thrown hints around. I know his Hitman movie is also developed by SE yet the image in the tweet below looks spot on with one used in the character development stage in a process such as this treatment. I'd love a gritty and fluid Tomb Raider style Enormous! It would be an very logical strategy to launch a high caliber game from a studio like SE prior to the debut of a television show.

:baiting: ...Now to see if Tim can deny it lol

@AdrianAskarieh: I am not going to say anything else except: Get Ready!!

#JustCause3 #DEUSEX #EnormousComic http://t.co/TEQXjcEM3b

:popcorn:

I'm just going to say that would be my two worlds crashing together in a form of AWESOME. If its happen please make sure its PS4 lol

Why you hating on us Atari 2600 guys?

lol no hate. I grew up in a Intellivision house with funky controllers and non stop Pitfall.

I'm just going to say that would be my two worlds crashing together in a form of AWESOME. If its happen please make sure its PS4 lol

lol no hate. I grew up in a Intellivision house with funky controllers and non stop Pitfall.

Don't forget Burger Time!

Burgertime_Animation.gif

Edited by natevegas

So - that is indeed Ellen 2.0 as worked up by Mehdi and I - and that's all I can say about that image at this point. Sometimes I lead, sometimes I follow.

There's so much news, but we've reached a point with everything Enormous related where it's best for all involved if Mehdi and I just focus!

tumblr_nqigvlBj1q1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

So - that is indeed Ellen 2.0 as worked up by Mehdi and I - and that's all I can say about that image at this point. Sometimes I lead, sometimes I follow.

There's so much news, but we've reached a point with everything Enormous related where it's best for all involved if Mehdi and I just focus!

^^

Off-topic - there's a great documentary on Netflix called Atari: Game Over about the rise and fall of Atari... Also central to the doc is the hunt for the exact location of 1 million buried ET games.

Off-topic - there's a great documentary on Netflix called Atari: Game Over about the rise and fall of Atari... Also central to the doc is the hunt for the exact location of 1 million buried ET games.

This club has no rules, it's all rainbows, butterflies, and creatures devouring mothers.

That was a pretty cool doc, even for someone who never owned an Atari.

#Intellivision&ColecoVision

I'm glad Tim is here to feed the fire with tid bits and hints, but OMG I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Also, can't wait for my OA Sketch cover for #7!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

:ohnoez:

Edited by Gunnz

still trying to find a good Vic 20 package on ebay...text adventures were the bomb..