• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Freebie

Didn't turn out as well as I wanted and no one wants to buy it for close to what it cost me. I'd rather give it away than sell it for a huge loss.

Sheltered sketch by Sheltered artist Johhnie Christmas. Two figures w/ full background. Features Victoria and Lucas on a Punisher blank. Lucas is wearing a Punisher shirt. FYI Johnnie has done very few commission sketch covers.

Click image to embiggen.

1vuGqPgl.jpg

Seriously? :takeit:

I have never had a sig book or a sketch book. I'll hang it on my wall and tell everyone I paid $1000 for it. Thank you.

Freebie

Didn't turn out as well as I wanted and no one wants to buy it for close to what it cost me. I'd rather give it away than sell it for a huge loss.

Sheltered sketch by Sheltered artist Johhnie Christmas. Two figures w/ full background. Features Victoria and Lucas on a Punisher blank. Lucas is wearing a Punisher shirt. FYI Johnnie has done very few commission sketch covers.

Click image to embiggen.

1vuGqPgl.jpg

I have never had a sig book or a sketch book. I'll hand it on my wall and tell everyone paid $1000 for it. Thank you.

:winnah:

Nice. PM me your shipping info. It's already boxed and ready.

Edited by erazer

Freebie

Click image to embiggen.

1vuGqPgl.jpg

I have never had a sig book or a sketch book. I'll hand it on my wall and tell everyone paid $1000 for it. Thank you.

:golfclap:

Freebie

Click image to embiggen.

1vuGqPgl.jpg

Nice. PM me your shipping info. It's already boxed and ready.

You rock, dude. It's a Marvel. :cloud9: and a Punisher. :cloud9: and signed, graded, and sketch cover. All new to me. :) When did this come out? I know nothing about any comics released in the last 5-6 years. I was itching to get back in the game. lol Now I have all night to think up some random stuff to give away tomorrow. So I guess we're just gonna skip the people that stall this thread. lol

The blank came out 10/11 I guess? Sheltered is a modern Image series about 11 issues in. Goes up and down in speculative popularity. Occasional movie talk. Could be worth something someday, but I don't have patience. There were no Sheltered blanks produced, so I went with Punisher and a matching t-shirt on the main character as it sort of suits the character's personality.

The blank came out 10/11 I guess? Sheltered is a modern Image series about 11 issues in. Goes up and down in speculative popularity. Occasional movie talk. Could be worth something someday, but I don't have patience. There were no Sheltered blanks produced, so I went with Punisher and a matching t-shirt on the main character as it sort of suits the character's personality.

I think it was you that sent me issue #1 of sheltered. Maybe it was someone else now I can't remember. It was really cool, I bought the first volume of the TPB and have been meaning to see if volume 2 has been published yet.

One of my freebies is gone, someone claim this one so I only have to make one trip to the post office. I know it's not a crazy awesome CGC SS Sketch cover, but it's some great reading.

I'll also toss some current marvel now x-men issues, if you haven't been keeping up with currents and want to check them out.

:bump:

FREEBIE

I've got some freebies to offer up, since I got a freebie. I'll just do one freebie offer at a time so not get things to confusing. First up here's a TPB group, Dark Pheonix Saga and Days of Future Past.

dfp.jpg

dfs.jpg

One of my freebies is gone, someone claim this one so I only have to make one trip to the post office. I know it's not a crazy awesome CGC SS Sketch cover, but it's some great reading.

:bump:

FREEBIE

I've got some freebies to offer up, since I got a freebie. I'll just do one freebie offer at a time so not get things to confusing. First up here's a TPB group, Dark Pheonix Saga and Days of Future Past.

dfp.jpg

dfs.jpg

I'll take these and will send you $ for postage. I'll also forward them once I'm done reading

Eventually people are going to be giving away kidneys here....

My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in August(last child) and she fells I no longer need my testicles so hm

:takeit:

I need some balls to ask my boss for a raise!