• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

well, it's a moot point for me cuz i ain't going this year! maybe with some planning i will next year as the offer here was a little last minute. but i am not kidding, this 4 day junket with my son literally would cost what we are looking at for summer camp for 6 weeks and that's with free passes. i can't justify it.

san diego really is a lovely city, con or no con, so i would like to come back again one of these days anyway.

[at nycc there were some lounge areas you could only get into with a VIP pass, you can get in earlier on thursday and there is a special entrance (which matters if you are coming first thing in the morning, but did not for me as I usually showed up early afternoon and just went through the regular entrance, which had practically no wait). it's not a big deal (although the lounge area was nice at the end of the day when i was waiting for my wife to pick us up), no all you can eat lobster tails, free happy endings or lunch with neal adams.]

photo-112_zpsg4h2jkuv.jpg

I saw this today, everyone is getting hyped up in San Diego for the big event. I didn't see these last week. Today, I saw SDCC stuff everywhere!!!! Have fun to those going, post pictures!!! Best time of the year in San Diego.

photo-112_zpsg4h2jkuv.jpg

I saw this today, everyone is getting hyped up in San Diego for the big event. I didn't see these last week. Today, I saw SDCC stuff everywhere!!!! Have fun to those going, post pictures!!! Best time of the year in San Diego.

If anyone can get me one of those banners would be appreciated :whee:

I'm looking for someone willing to purchase some con exclusives while at the show. If you are willing to help, please send me a PM.

the boardie named 'kevlar' has advertised for this service in the signature area. consider sending him a pm.

Got confirmation today. We'll be staying at The Legend. Overlooking Petco Park and a ridiculous .5 mile, 10 minutes walk from the Convention Center. This is gonna be fun!

Nice! That's not a bad walk.

On Preview Night, which I don't have tickets, do they set up the outside events, such as the area by Petco Park by the bridge and where the Gotham zipline/Simpsons events were last year? Looking to hit it Wed night w/ the family if it is set up. Can anyone recall if they go up Wed night or is it Thursday?

Thanks. 007