• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

Where is a good place to park at the convention center? Any place close?

After 25 straight years of SDCC attendance, I decided to pass this year.

I highly recommend reserving parking if possible, otherwise, you will be driving around in circles. Parking can be obtained here. The best spots were sold by lottery months ago.

https://space.aceparking.com/events/Comic-Con-2015/136

I gave it up three years ago. (38 year run for me) The ticket "lottery", the hotel "lottery" and finally this year the parking "lottery" just cinched the deal. I guess they just don't want us "old timers" anymore. Funny thing is after the first year, I really didn't miss all the hassle and expense all that much. I do miss seeing all my buddies though...

Where is a good place to park at the convention center? Any place close?

without a parking pass, you can't get anywhere close. better to park at a trolley or shuttle stop and ride in.

judging by your question, it sounds like you don't have a pass.

just got my Conan O'Brien tickets for Wednesday

Did you get an email? Were you still,waiting from when they first went "on-sale" for lack of a better term?

I was first notified by email from SDCC regarding the filming of the show. I signed up but was getting errors cuz probably a lot of people trying to get tickets. So finally I got in and was put on a waiting list.

Today I received an email from the show's ticketing service that I'm able to login and confirm my tickets.

Likely they're sending out first batch of emails for those on the waiting list in order?

Just announced, Comic-Con to remain in San Diego at least through 2018. :whee:

Sweet, 2018 :)

Pulled of a miracle, my family streak to SDCC will continue after all.

1 week to go. I will still check out all the events outside for the 1st time until the day we go. We can't wait. Also, have my $ ready for books to buy!!!

Just announced, Comic-Con to remain in San Diego at least through 2018. :whee:

Sweet, 2018 :)

Pulled of a miracle, my family streak to SDCC will continue after all.

1 week to go. I will still check out all the events outside for the 1st time until the day we go. We can't wait. Also, have my $ ready for books to buy!!!

l

Wait, they still sell comic books at San Diego comic con?

Whatever Conan Bingo is, I just signed up

On the wait list again. :sorry: but it's also on Wednesday night and I have a preview to attend so I kind of hope I don't get tickets now

Less than 7 Days to go :banana:

Booth #5569

Will you have half-size comic boxes in stock at SDCC?

And more importantly, will your stock of half-size boxes last until Thursday (since I have no Preview Night access).

Why?

Because the comic shop out in Hillcrest blows massive chunks.