• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

any one know where

SDCC 2015 Exclusive Jim Lee Batman Action Figure by DC Comics

will be sold?

we will have some of the reg version for sale at con...

Flight leaves tomorrow at the crack. First time going to SDCC. I am trying to contain the excitement at the moment:p

Enjoy the spectacle. Your first time is definitely a Life Experience.

Currently in the Amtrak lounge in L.A.

The commuter train to San Diego will be en route in about 40 minutes. We should be lodged at the Westgate by 2 or 3 this afternoon. All systems are manned-up and ready to go! :banana:

The Cat-Man :insane:

:whee:

Looking forward to meeting old friends and new. :headbang:

Breakfasted in the Westgate and will be around the convention center later today. We'll be having lunch with my ol' buddy Bob Wayne today, but don't have a restaurant location locked down. If you see us, say ... :hi:

No dinner plans yet.

Cheers,

Cat

Coming in tomorrow around 1:30pm. I'll shoot you a PM when I arrive. Hopefully some of us GA guys can get together on Thursday or Friday!

c9615e41-b441-4abc-9274-1c9d7a4b4e2d_zpssomebtvu.jpg

You look like Lampwick at Pinocchio's candy island! Have fun Cat. I'm a little envious but tomorrow I'm hopping a plane to Portland do do 5 days of "junking" Pacific Northwest style. Maybe next year...

Cleared customs and waiting for flight
:cry:

How does he get through year after year?

He throws super sharp square-bounds at security! Nobody likes a paper cut.