• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picks for Most Underrated Horror Movies

536 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of a line of Miltipas Monster T-Shirts. It could be a cult rage.

I'd be into it.Maybe we could get senormac to make it into a comic....

Or some poseable action figures, including the house with detachable roof accessory. :facepalm:

Has anyone mentioned House? Love that movie! Still not on Blu Ray.

House!!! :headbang: I loved that movie as a kid. Still one of my all time favorites. I even really enjoyed the sequel.

Has The People Under the Stairs been mentioned?

Yes and yes..there was a Comic by Marvel for House.

I have the House II: Second Story comic; giveaway at a video store as a kid.

Worst thing I've ever watched - which was real - is "1 lunatic, 1 ice pick" :eek::sick:

Ah...Luka..yep,I am still a little messed from that.Lost a friend over letting them watch it....sick that Luka.

Wait...what?!?!

Google it. If you can find the video, it's horrible. It's a murder and mutilation of a person videotaped. It's gruesome. :eek::sick:

Ummm beware of downloading..it is a REAL snuff film,taken down by Quebec Provincial Police.Google Luka Mignota for the story.My wife had been trying to get the police after him for some time before,as he was posting kitten mutilation videos.You don't want to see this.He eats pieces of the person in it,fornicates with a severed stump,stabs with an ice pick over a hundred times after decapitation...

I can't believe it was up as long as it was.

House!!! :headbang: I loved that movie as a kid. Still one of my all time favorites. I even really enjoyed the sequel.

ooooh I want one!!!

Oh,and no one has mentioned 3 extremes....the short dumplings...arrgh.

Also,one scene in The A to Zs of Death(Available on Canadian netflix) is one of the most horrifying things I ever have scene(punny).

Dr X.....I also know one of the fellows involved in the Miltipas Monster from here...I bought my TTA 1 from him and we talked about it.I will have to go into my pms to find out who it was and get in touch.I don't remember the involvement,may have just been putting green up posters,but as I said,when I saw he lived there I freaked!!

Don't forget VIOLENT. KIND folks,and movies above.

Arden is now helping me,and looking forward to recommends.

Best thread in ages,I LOVE IT.

And she says Spit on your Grave the original...ouch

That bathtub scene...

Speaking of MST3K did everyone know they are now doing live comentary in theatres of old movies and sending the live feed to other theaters. Pretty cool. They are doing the terrible Mathew Broderick Godzilla and then Sharknado 2.

The company is called RiffTrax. You can also buy audio files they you play when watching old movies. It is pretty cool. We got the one for Poltergeist and watched it last weekend. They actually have a lot of ones for old horror movies.

http://www.fathomevents.com/event/rifftrax-live-godzilla

http://www.rifftrax.com/

ooooh I want one!!!

h2_zpsbbd5b4b1.jpg

It's definitely a reader copy. I think I got this before I even knew bags and boards existed. You're not in the US are you? If there is a cheap way to ship this to you I'll send it out :)

ooooh I want one!!!

h2_zpsbbd5b4b1.jpg

It's definitely a reader copy. I think I got this before I even knew bags and boards existed. You're not in the US are you? If there is a cheap way to ship this to you I'll send it out :)

THAT is freakn AWESOME!!! Where can i buy a copy?

Worst thing I've ever watched - which was real - is "1 lunatic, 1 ice pick" :eek::sick:

Ah...Luka..yep,I am still a little messed from that.Lost a friend over letting them watch it....sick that Luka.

Wait...what?!?!

Google it. If you can find the video, it's horrible. It's a murder and mutilation of a person videotaped. It's gruesome. :eek::sick:

Ummm beware of downloading..it is a REAL snuff film,taken down by Quebec Provincial Police.Google Luka Mignota for the story.My wife had been trying to get the police after him for some time before,as he was posting kitten mutilation videos.You don't want to see this.He eats pieces of the person in it,fornicates with a severed stump,stabs with an ice pick over a hundred times after decapitation...

That's insane. How could something like that last for so long on the internet?! Also, what do you mean you lost a friend over letting them watch it?

ooooh I want one!!!

h2_zpsbbd5b4b1.jpg

I'm in Canada... :(

Keep it man,it's an OO and we'll worth keeping an loving.But the nice gesture is worth10000000000$ to me.friends forever!

Wait...what?!?!

That's insane. How could something like that last for so long on the internet?! Also, what do you mean you lost a friend over letting them watch it?

They were so upset that I showed it to them,she freaked and said I was sick for having/know owing about it,she called her mom and got HER to yell at me and we never spoke again.We were both like 35.....As for how long it stayed up? If you do research it shows that people tried to tell police..but the cops thought it was a fake....as I said this sicko was taking rescue kitten and doing awful stuff to them on video and had many people making tips ect...

Never seen that one. Any good?

It's not bad. The Church IMHO is like RT spots it - a 7 out of 10.

I think it is dying to be a remake. The dated special effects and lack of solid acting keep it less.

If Sam Rami were to create the remake it would be a 10!

The full movie is posted right there in the link, let me know what your take is.

Almost forgot Black Devil Doll.

Now that's a winner ;)

That reminds me, Trilogy of Terror. The TV movie, that wasn't bad. Scared me as a kid.

Trilogy of Terror is one of the best. Definitely scared the heck out of me.

ooooh I want one!!!

h2_zpsbbd5b4b1.jpg

THAT is freakn AWESOME!!! Where can i buy a copy?

PM sent. Or if that doesn't work, I just looked on the bay and it looks like there are some cheap copies there.