• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

Hi fellas!

If anyone attending the Baltimore con would be willing, there is a book I would really like a copy of, and I would be happy to pay a fee!

Preferably submitted through CGC, if not, raw is cool too!

Anyone willing to make an assist? <3

My first major Con, I'm going early Friday to get in line for the CGC. Question - will they have pressing in addition to onsite grading? Cheers.

No onsite pressing available this year :sorry:

Hey Nik, :hi: you setting up this year?

Ed! :hi: I'll be there through Monday but I;m not setting up this year. Are you going to be there?

In case anyone cares - not that I expect much of anyone to recognize my handle here - but I will be there all three days - Friday solo, and Saturday and Sunday with my lovely daughter who is coming home from college just to go to this show.

I'll be the middle-age (my wife laughs at that one - "You expect to live to 106?") guy with the scruffy face, medium long hair, who could stand to lose a few pounds, so say hello if you see me. lol

In case anyone cares - not that I expect much of anyone to recognize my handle here - but I will be there all three days - Friday solo, and Saturday and Sunday with my lovely daughter who is coming home from college just to go to this show.

I'll be the middle-age (my wife laughs at that one - "You expect to live to 106?") guy with the scruffy face, medium long hair, who could stand to lose a few pounds, so say hello if you see me. lol

I'll be at the show too, and look forward to meeting Tim and some of you other guys I've dealt with online but not met in person. If anybody wants to say hi PM me or give me a call 512-808-7099. We're not setting up at the show, so don't look for me in a booth. I'm attending the Diamond Retailer Summit preceding the show and then enjoying the show itself.

I'm trying to fill in the paperwork for CGC in advance to expedite the process. Am I missing a spot to check on-site grading or do they skip the top section since its all done in house? In essence I'm just filling in Section 6 of the forms or do I need to fill in Section 4 (name & address) also in case there is some issues and they need to ship me the books. Thanks for the help.

Just write onsite grading on the form.

You should put your name and phone number on it.

Or you can do it online and have everything ready to go

Dork

I'll be there everyday. I'll be the husky white guy following Greggy around :whee:

I've got a budget for funny books but I am also going to be looking for some covers/splashes/sweet pages for my original art collection. If you want to catch up or meet up, call/text 803-470-4055.

I'll be there everyday. I'll be the husky white guy following Greggy around :whee:

I've got a budget for funny books but I am also going to be looking for some covers/splashes/sweet pages for my original art collection. If you want to catch up or meet up, call/text 803-470-4055.

I'm going to crank call you every night.

:cloud9: You're just teasing me now.

Text sent

hm

Text sent

Text received. Cops have been called. Restraining order in the works.

hm

Hector! I'll see you in Bmore?