• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

I have an extra artist pass if anyone is interested please PM me

Does it require having any shred of artistic ability?

No

I picked one up earlier but was able to get in today so I no longer need it

Currently in Baltimore. At work. In Baltimore.

Cause I live here.

Anyway, safe travels everyone! I hope to bump into a few of you. I'll have cookies on me at some point of the con.

What kind of costume is that??

Currently in Baltimore. At work. In Baltimore.

Cause I live here.

Anyway, safe travels everyone! I hope to bump into a few of you. I'll have cookies on me at some point of the con.

What kind of costume is that??

is it cookies like 'cookies from colorado'? or 'cookies like in the WIRE'? or just cookies cookies?

Almost finished packing,

Will be heading out soon.

I'm all packed and counting down the minutes until 4:30 rolls around. I'm hoping to get into Baltimore at 10:00 PM - just in time to hit the bars lol

I am very excitedly awaiting confirmation on my pass. If all goes well with that I have 9 books so far for onsite and am considering a number of signature series as well. I am working a bit in the morning (Trenton NJ) and shooting for a noon to noon-thirty arrival but traffic may have a say in that.

I am very excitedly awaiting confirmation on my pass. If all goes well with that I have 9 books so far for onsite and am considering a number of signature series as well. I am working a bit in the morning (Trenton NJ) and shooting for a noon to noon-thirty arrival but traffic may have a say in that.

:thumbsup: