• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

I've decided to head down on Friday. It is a few blocks from work so I am gonna take a half day. I am generally a pretty shy boardie, but I will put on a zuulioso name tag so if anyone sees it be sure to say "Hi"!

Edit: Also, I am a techie and Friday is also the kickoff of Baltimore Innovation week and there is a big party at Power Plant Live (a few blocks from the convention) starting at 6-7pm or so. If any out of towners are looking for something to do I will be heading over to that and there should be plenty going on that night. Oh, and plenty of great places to eat!

All boardies stop by Murph's (#505) and introduce yourself assuming I'm actually there. 1Cool has offered to man it for me so I might just retire to my hotels pool all three days and let him do all the work.

Now you just scared away all your customers.

:takeit:

I have a very pressing need for 775 M2 Silver/Gold Bags mylites and fullbacks. I need a lot of them.

I will be manning the Cards, Comics, and Collectibles booth Friday, Saturday, and Sunday offering lots of goodies, but I need some bags. Badly. Hotflips? Anyone?