• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

I'll be there everyday. I'll be the husky white guy following Greggy around :whee:

I've got a budget for funny books but I am also going to be looking for some covers/splashes/sweet pages for my original art collection. If you want to catch up or meet up, call/text 803-470-4055.

I'm going to crank call you every night.

hm

Hector! I'll see you in Bmore?

Yes sir

I'll be there Thursday through Saturday

I'll be there everyday. I'll be the husky white guy following Greggy around :whee:

I've got a budget for funny books but I am also going to be looking for some covers/splashes/sweet pages for my original art collection. If you want to catch up or meet up, call/text 803-470-4055.

hm

Yes sir

It'll be weird if I make it though another con without meeting you. Weirder still that we had to travel out of state to meet each other.

hm

Yes sir

It'll be weird if I make it though another con without meeting you. Weirder still that we had to travel out of state to meet each other.

Maybe we are on the same plane :D

hm

Yes sir

Maybe we are on the same plane :D

What time are you leaving on Thursday and what airline?

hm

Yes sir

Schweeet!