• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

txqRpFel.jpg

She still looks hot

These individual pics look like they are promo shots for a magazine

She is hot, but she doesn`t look like Harley Quinn.

That will turn her cosplay fans off.

I thought of Roller Girl from Boogie Nights when I saw her picture and not Harley Quinn.

tumblr_m7eye0NUMc1rxbyspo1_500.png

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

txqRpFel.jpg

She still looks hot

Yeah, she's smokin' hot.

Good call to the poster that said she has a rollergirl vibe (which just adds to the hotness factor).

txqRpFel.jpg

She still looks hot

The evolution of Harley Quinn has been downright weird. The 'Harlequin' motif is just about gone in that set-shot. And she began as a psychiatrist, an educated professional, who got mind- :censored:d by Joker, so she was a somewhat sympathetic character, silly/sad and dangerous.

That Harley Quinn set pic she looks like a character who's been passed around a few dozen times too many. And what's all over her legs? A who's who of who's hit it tats? What is that? And what are viewers who are meeting the character for the first time supposed to make of her? Crazy murderous hooker? Is that the new motif?

She doesn't look "comic book". She looks "any major city".

txqRpFel.jpg

She still looks hot

The evolution of Harley Quinn has been downright weird. The 'Harlequin' motif is just about gone in that set-shot. And she began as a psychiatrist, an educated professional, who got mind- :censored:d by Joker, so she was a somewhat sympathetic character, silly/sad and dangerous.

That Harley Quinn set pic she looks like a character who's been passed around a few dozen times too many. And what's all over her legs? A who's who of who's hit it tats? What is that? And what are viewers who are meeting the character for the first time supposed to make of her? Crazy murderous hooker? Is that the new motif?

She doesn't look "comic book". She looks "any major city".

legs? i'm wondering what's crawling out of her shorts. short & curlies or more tats?

Just flipped through this thread, lots I hate for this movie, I'm certain I'm in the minority but I'm more excited by this movie than justice league, I just wonder if there are too many characters on the team initially

Just flipped through this thread, lots I hate for this movie, I'm certain I'm in the minority but I'm more excited by this movie than justice league, I just wonder if there are too many characters on the team initially

I suspect that much like the books some of these guys/gals aren't going to make it - hence "suicide squad"

I suspect that much like the books some of these guys/gals aren't going to make it - hence "suicide squad"

Yes, good point and makes sense