• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

For what its worth.

I got really high with Adam Beach the other night.

He told me I would really enjoy the movie. I said "what are you talking about? you've only filmed four days?!" He said "just wait'.

For what its worth.

I got really high with Adam Beach the other night.

He told me I would really enjoy the movie. I said "what are you talking about? you've only filmed four days?!" He said "just wait'.

No wonder why he is always smiling.

MV5BMTgxMzI0Njc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI3ODQ3MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Can't you say that about all comic book movies or the Fast and Furious flicks?

I just hope they don't bring the CW soap opera mentality to these offerings.

I don't know. Maybe. Fast and Furious at least has the broader appeal of hot cars, hot women and stuntwork. That's a 3-legged stool as old as Hollywood.

Suicide Squad? Maybe it will be the mission? Audiences rooting for them to save the world or puppies or something. And a cool soundtrack. Maybe that does it.

edit: Never mind. I was just looking up showtimes for Ex Machina and noticed there's a Mall Cop 2 out. Seriously. Mall Cop 2. Apparently there's an audience for everything. Suicide Squad will be just fine. :)

Edited by Davenport

I don't know. Maybe. Fast and Furious at least has the broader appeal of hot cars, hot women and stuntwork. That's a 3-legged stool as old as Hollywood.

Suicide Squad? Maybe it will be the mission? Audiences rooting for them to save the world or puppies or something. And a cool soundtrack. Maybe that does it.

edit: Never mind. I was just looking up showtimes for Ex Machina and noticed there's a Mall Cop 2 out. Seriously. Mall Cop 2. Apparently there's an audience for everything. Suicide Squad will be just fine. :)

I'm more concerned that NBC thought that a show called 'the Slap' would be popular, a show where Zach Quinto hits a kid and they talk about it for 8-10 eps. I'm even more concerned it was a remake of a VERY POPULAR Australian series.

I'd rather watch a show about hipster Brooklyn troglodyte stuff that ACTUALLY matters, like how come the pre-made Jewish food is next to the pre-made Chinese food at Whole Foods. Spoiler alert: the answer is exactly why you think it is, and quite frankly I appreciate it, as it makes life way easier for me.

Edited by Revat

I'm more concerned that NBC thought that a show called 'the Slap' would be popular, a show where Zach Quinto hits a kid and they talk about it for 8-10 eps.

Yeah, what the F is up with that? Just another line item in the laundry list of horrid ideas and shows that NBC is content with.

Every single decent or somewhat intelligent show that they do air is quickly dispatched for one reason or another.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the pitch meeting on that Slap show. Someone should have gotten slapped alright, but the kid would have been the last one on my list. The first ahole slapped would have been the imbecile that came up with the idea, quickly followed by everyone else that thought it was compelling TV.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje 'Killer Croc' Bares His Scaly Chest In New SUICIDE SQUAD Set Photo

Beyond his ugly mug, actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's Killer Croc has only been seen with his reptilian skin mostly covered up in the official Suicide Squad group shot image as well as several set photos. However, a new set photo via Twitter user @Thalia_ww finally shows the Batman villain bare-chested.

ZkanAlf.png

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje 'Killer Croc' Bares His Scaly Chest In New SUICIDE SQUAD Set Photo

Beyond his ugly mug, actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's Killer Croc has only been seen with his reptilian skin mostly covered up in the official Suicide Squad group shot image as well as several set photos. However, a new set photo via Twitter user @Thalia_ww finally shows the Batman villain bare-chested.

ZkanAlf.png

Did he stop working out?

check out Mad Max Fury Road

its how an action flick should be done!

As for Suicide Squad, I'd take that over a million soulless Avengers sequels and X-team spinoffs.

Harley and Deadshot look good, and the internet blasted guardians for months till it came out. Suicide Squad has ta lot going for it because its going to lay the foundation of the DC universe on film.

DC fanboys need to be more like the Avengers fanboys and shareholders who support the film even if it blows chunks. but dont go that far. just be good keyboard warriors supporting dc.

I was almost convinced Avengers 2 was good then Fury Road came out and shook me into sense.

mad props for Beast in that one..

ZkanAlf.png

Dude behind him looks more like Croc!

You like the original Harley design. Meanwhile, Harley changed over the years to a more risque design. That seems to be what the movie is focusing on is the more 'New 52' characters.