• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

SUICIDE SQUAD: Viola Davis Is "A Little Scared" But "Ready" To Take On 'Amanda Waller'

“You know what that’s a tough one, but I would give it to Amanda Waller,” said Viola Davis in response. “I’ve been doing my research on Amanda Waller and I’m a little scared because she’s really unapologetic. I mean seriously, it's beyond 'she don't play'. She’s on the right side of the law, but really she should probably be at Rikers Island — that’s just my opinion, Amanda!”

EXCLUSIVE: Scott Eastwood To Cameo As Steve Trevor In 'Suicide Sqaud'

Olubowale is in fact playing duel roles. Sources tell me he's doing motion capture for the character of KING SHARK in the movie AND playing a minor part as part of Amanda Waller's security. Here is the kicker though: Scott Eastwood is going to cameo as Steve Trevor in the film! To hardcore DC fanboys, Steve Trevor is best known as the primary love interest of Wonder Woman!

DC linking its cinematic universe.

:applause:

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins SUICIDE SQUAD As BATMAN Villain 'Killer Croc'

Another major casting addition has been made to Suicide Squad today with The Wrap reporting that Lost and Pompeii star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje will play Killer Croc, a monstrous member of Batman's rogues gallery. They've also confirmed that Scott Eastwood will appear, but don't have word on who he or another new casting addition - Karen Fukuhara - will be starring as.

:whee:

JARED LETO, CARA DELEVINGNE, and KAREN FUKUHARA Arrive in Toronto Ahead of SUICIDE SQUAD Start Date

With Principal Photography on David Ayer's upcoming SUICIDE SQUAD set to begin just 8 days from now, fans can expect the first official cast photos soon to combat leaks, a-la BATMAN v SUPERMAN. Now, Jared Leto ("THE JOKER"), Cara Delevingne ("ENCHANTRESS"), and Karen Fukuhara have been spotted and are confirmed to have arrived in Detroit today via. JustJared.com's Twitter and Karen Fukuhara's Instagram account.

Nt3FPiC.png

A9uE0tp.png

Jim Parrack Playing Young DeathStroke; Ike Barinhotlz Playing Hugo Strange In 'Suicide Squad'

B8Vs2M5.jpg

Jim Parrack (Hoyt from True Blood) will now be playing Deathstroke.

parrack200.jpg

Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project, Eastbound & Down) will play Hugo Strange.

image7-219x300.jpg

Adam Beach (Windtalkers, Flags of Our Fathers) will be playing Ravan.

adam-beach-3-sized.jpg

SUICIDE SQUAD: Scott Eastwood Remains Coy On 'Steve Trevor' Rumours

Eastwood has been widely rumoured to be playing A.R.G.U.S. agent 'Steve Trevor' which could see him take on a bigger role in Wonder Woman as Trevor and Diana had a romance in the DC comics. In typical comic book movie secrecy, the actor is reluctant to disclose his role saying 'I'm not allowed to say much about the DC universe.'

Adam Beach's SUICIDE SQUAD Role Revealed?

According to the Winnipeg Free Press actor Adam Beach has been cast in David Ayer's Suicide Squad movie. Beach is best known for his role as Tommy in Walker, Texas Ranger. Beach will apparently play the little known DC Comics villain Slipknot.

gL5oH9B.jpg

Rb5WegYm.jpg

his most likly going to be the one that gets killed by the bomb.