• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

SUICIDE SQUAD: Jai Courtney Talks Fight Preparation, Confirms Jay Hernandez Casting

----------------

Speaking to Huff Post LIve, Courtney's interview regarding Insurgent quickly turned into a chat about Suicide Squad, and he spoke a little about the ongoing fight preperation between the stars of the film, saying that "Most of us have been doing some form of it since Christmas as individuals, and now that we're all converging on Toronto we'll all be in the gym a bit much as an ensemble". When asked about who he's been working with, Courtney casually mentioned Jay Hernandez (Hostel), more or less confirming his presence in the film. Hernandez was rumored to have been cast as the DC villain EL DIABLO, which was reported last month by Latino Review's Umberto Gonzalez.

----------------

eldiablo.jpg

WATCHMEN's Jackie Earle Hayley Rumored For 'Thinker' Role In SUICIDE SQUAD

Latino Review's El Mayimbe is back with another Suicide Squad related scoop... or, as he admits himself, more of a rumor this time. Mayimbe has heard Jackie Earle Hayley's name "tossed around" for the role of The Thinker in the movie, but he cautions we should take it with a grain of salt until there's something more solid.

40374_pro.jpg

Jai Courtney Talks SUICIDE SQUAD Costume And Chances Of Appearing In THE FLASH

"I’ve had a few fittings, but the costume is in development as we speak," he teased. "It’s not going to look like anything that’s been done before, and I think this whole world will look a lot different than anything else." Seeing as all of these villains must have prior history with superheroes - or at least the law - to be locked up in Belle Reve, the site quizzed Courtney on the chances of him making some sort of appearance in The Flash starring Ezra Miller. Sadly, he wouldn't give anything away! "I’m not withholding anything, but that is a dialogue that hasn’t been opened yet," is all he would say.

I saw that video today, and I am not sure what I should be hearing.

I hear Leto state, 'On this song...' and then it seems to cut out on me.

yeah it does make you wonder what his true final joker voice is going to be.

SUICIDE SQUAD: Details On Margot Robbie's 'Harley Quinn' Look(s) For The Movie

"Harley Quinn has a few looks throughout the film. Going from traditional with the animated series as a reference to prison attire & in one sequence where they infiltrate a club she wears a dress. Get this, her & Joker's pet Hyena's are in the film briefly. Apparently, Harley with the hyena's are a big motif."

This is the Amanda Waller I was expecting in the Green Lantern movie that Angela Bassett wasn't given a chance to deliver.

SUICIDE SQUAD: Viola Davis Says Amanda Waller Is A "Badass" And "Unapologetic"

The actress was first asked what got her to sign as Amanda Waller and simply answered, "That she’s Amanda Waller!That she’s badass."

"She’s unapologetic, everything that I’m reading and studying about her: unapologetic, no humor, just brutal. That’s me!"

:applause:

Possible SPOILER On Another Way SUICIDE SQUAD Connects With BATMAN V SUPERMAN

We were deliberately vague in the teaser so as not to spoil the surprise, but word is Amanda Waller is going to have Aquaman's trident in her trophy case under the prison where she keeps all of the supervillians she recruits for Task Force X.

:o

We were deliberately vague in the teaser so as not to spoil the surprise, but word is Amanda Waller is going to have Aquaman's trident in her trophy case under the prison where she keeps all of the supervillians she recruits for Task Force X.

here i wonder

if their are two of them since in the New52 their are two tridents. one of them is the one aquaman has and the other is the first king of Atlantis trident. which if i remember is stronger and more dangerous. i can be wrong (shrug)

here i wonder

if their are two of them since in the New52 their are two tridents. one of them is the one aquaman has and the other is the first king of Atlantis trident. which if i remember is stronger and more dangerous. i can be wrong (shrug)

Hey, that is really cool. I never knew of this character before.

The Dead King

Creation: The Dead King was created by Aquaman writer Geoff Johns and artist Paul Pelletier

Weapons/Equipment: He carries a staff that looks similar to the Sceptre used to cause massive earthquakes and control the Trench in Throne of Atlantis.

Thanks for expanding my awareness.

:foryou:

here i wonder

Hey, that is really cool. I never knew of this character before.

The Dead King

Creation: The Dead King was created by Aquaman writer Geoff Johns and artist Paul Pelletier

Weapons/Equipment: He carries a staff that looks similar to the Sceptre used to cause massive earthquakes and control the Trench in Throne of Atlantis.

Thanks for expanding my awarness.

:foryou:

no problem it could also be a good reason why aquaman comes to the surface.

Arkham Asylum Teased In Latest Behind The Scenes Photo From SUICIDE SQUAD

It looks like we'll be paying a visit to Gotham City and Arkham Asylum in Suicide Squad based on the Tweet below from director David Ayer. Of course, these files might just be kept in Amanda Waller's office, but it's a cool nod nonetheless. Rumour has it that the movie will kick off with Harley Quinn attempting to rescue The Joker as he's transferred from Arkham to Belle Reve by Amanda Waller.

uPmxQFa.png

Clint Eastwood's son has joined the cast. I wonder who he is going to play. The other actor is 6'7" tall so the hints at him being King Shark may not be a stretch.

Scott Eastwood And Raymond Olubowale Reportedly Join David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD

Actor Scott Eastwood (son of Clint) told the Canadian outlet eTalk that he's been in Toronto for Suicide Squad filming/prep. This would be a reunion for Eastwood and Ayer as the two previously worked together on Ayer's breakout film, Fury. With Eastwood also starring in Nicholas Sparks adaptation The Longest Ride, it would seem the young actor is poised to soon become a household name and would have a sizable role in Suicide Squad.

As for Raymond Olubowale, a former Heavyweight Boxing Champion of Canada, fans are speculating that he could be playing King Shark in Suicide Squad given his past role as The Axe Man in Sony's Resident Evil franchise.