• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

SUICIDE SQUAD Spoilers Leak; Is Deathstroke In?

------------------

Near the end, we were broken into groups of three (there were 9 of us total) and given a one page summary of the plot, we were asked to describe what we liked and didn't like.

What we were given mentioned Harley Quinn being needed to decipher a complex series of bombs planted throughout Gotham. Harley is estranged from The Joker, and her knowledge is being used to figure out where The Joker has placed the bombs. Deathstroke is a Amanda Waller's personal bodyguard, and he's placed in the squad to oversee that they do not deviate from the mission perimeters. The plot then becomes more complex as The Joker has a far more complex goal in mind.

I'm paraphrasing what the other plots were, but they all deviated slightly. Some had Harley as being a part of the squad, but betraying them for The Joker. The other involved a conspiracy from Lex Luthor which involves working with The Joker.

My final impressions are positive. Before we left the director showed us concept art. Some were ok. The boomerang guy and the witch girl were not that great. I really liked Deathstrokes design, they really gave him this realistic but tech-geared look that is probably the best design I've ever seen of Deathstroke.

------------------

:wishluck::wishluck:

Jared Leto as the Joker may prove to be epic. :headbang:

I have no doubt about this. He was amazing in Requiem for a Dream and Dallas Buyers Club.

Two movies I have not watched yet.

hm

He was very good in 'Lord of War' alongside Nicolas Cage, though the movie was not a hit.

And his character died for a cause.

Do you guys think detective comics 474 the second appearance of deadshot is a good investment? Will smith is playing him. Might steal the movie. But it's still his second appearance. What you think?

If that ship hasn't sailed yet, it's at least pulled anchor... probably could still find a good deal out in the wild though!

Picked up a decent mid grade copy for $1.25 last week.

Do you guys think detective comics 474 the second appearance of deadshot is a good investment? Will smith is playing him. Might steal the movie. But it's still his second appearance. What you think?

If that ship hasn't sailed yet, it's at least pulled anchor... probably could still find a good deal out in the wild though!

Picked up a decent mid grade copy for $1.25 last week.

Where did you find that? Don't say ComicKing...

7mKZqg6l.png

is these how the joker hair is going to look like in the movie.

They are saying this is from a 2011 photo. Though the assumption is he will have to go with this again to match the common Joker look.

I can't believe this guy is 43. I would have never thought that.

7mKZqg6l.png

is these how the joker hair is going to look like in the movie.

They are saying this is from a 2011 photo. Though the assumption is he will have to go with this again to match the common Joker look.

I can't believe this guy is 43. I would have never thought that.

i know it's crazy how old he is and yet looks so young. i think what has people talking is the fact that he posted it saying hairstyle for 2015 and they start to film in Febuary or Apirl for SS.

Viola Davis Confirms Playing 'Amanda Waller' In SUICIDE SQUAD

The Help actress has now confirmed her inclusion. Speaking with Nerd Report at the press junket for Blackhat, Davis admitted that she's yet to do any research via DC Comics. "Not yet," she said. "I have not started reading them yet. I’ve read up about her but I’m working out my schedule for Suicide Squad." She continued, "I’m fascinated by her. I’m fascinated by her in this world of superhero-ness because she is not a woman that you would expect. I think that she is a massive contradiction. She’s this big powerful black woman, hard, ready to pick up a gun and shoot anyone at will. I’m fascinated in exploring her psychology, just put it that way. And I’m excited to pick up a gun."