• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

I like it because it`s much darker than expected. With Batman in it makes it more legit. Leto looks like he will pull off Joker. One thing in the trailer is it seems some Suicide Squad members will be killed off in the first picture. This gives it a tragic appeal. I think it compliments BvS trailer very well.

I am really hoping these DC movies do good because Marvel needs competition for better movies. The last Avengers movie had something missing to it. Like they took their fandom for granted. Competition is always good, and keeps the other side on it`s toes.

Here`s hoping BvS and Suicide Squad deliver the goods!

(thumbs u

I agree with all that. Competition is good and I'm a DC Fan. Here's hoping. :wishluck:

I really liked the Task Force X episode of Justice League Unlimited. It was clever, a caper tale with a fresh behind-the-scenes perspective of the daily Watchtower goings on.

Sneak in. Justice League Headquarters. In Space.

But I need to go back and re-watch Batman: Assault on Arkham. I didn't care for it at all. I felt hoodwinked, bait & switch, because Batman was hardly in it. That, and the change of Harley from 'Mad Love' to Town Pump seemed like straight up low-fruit exploitation.

The Suicide Squad movie has that same vibe so far. Batman's barely in it. Joker, maybe a bit more. But so far it comes across as criminals on a mission. So unless their mission is to pilot their ship into the Sun to save us all (2 birds, 1 stone), it's really hard to care about their sorry butts.

Know what I mean? You don't want to sit there for 2 hours constantly thinking "is anybody going to step up and take these jerks down?" With no hero in sight. They are the heroes in some twisted up context.

ezODhZu.jpg

Who is that woman on the left in the sunglasses with the perfect skin colour and perfect lips, that makes Margot the second prettiest woman in that picture?

Jim

+1 who is that?

It's Sophia Kerr

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7410904/

Margot's assistant

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/photo-gallery/34511584/image/34511847/Margot-Robbie-took-friend-Sophia-her-date-Jameson

tumblr_nrcharrKf21u95f3wo1_500.jpg

She has very nice Bo Jangles lips.

Bo Jangles was a dude... not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think you missed the poignant B and J bolded.....and went with the gender association.

She has very nice Bo Jangles lips.

Bo Jangles was a dude... not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think you missed the poignant B and J bolded.....and went with the gender association.

No, I got that... and connected it with the dude who was being referenced.

Let's totally mix up the associations and get way off topic really quick...

What if Epic Peach had said... "She has very nice Bruce Jenner lips."

hm

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Appreciate all the insights. (thumbs u

To be fair, it's ridiculously early for this film. It doesn't release until after BvS, about a year from now, so who knows. Maybe by opening-day we'll all care.

So, about the Jared Leto Joker. Confusion, right now. He is very prominent in the Trailer, arguably the most prominent thing. BUT... The onset pics (Joker as a Miami Vice villain hassling Dr. Quinzel outside a club, the cartop Batman scenes) and the Trailer scenes make it all look like it's a Harley origin flashback sequence.

Maybe that's wrong and Jared Leto does carry the movie. But if Harley's going in Task Force X she's already had her psyche mindraped, she acted out somehow, got busted and is currently in the hoosegow (the cage scene).

AND... if Superman is the one who brings Bats out of retirement (who's already been at it 20 years) where does Joker fit in? Leto looks way, way too young to have been at it for 20 years too. (edit: he looks to have 20 years worth of tats though, so who knows)

Leto just looks way, way too young period. The man is a year older than Affleck...

Ironic isn't it to see when a person eats and exercises properly what one can still look like in their 40's.

Most people are busted after 30 and it makes no sense for that to be the case.

Leto looks exactly how one should look at that age. Most people let themselves go way to early in life cause they are disgraces to themselves and their families.

Edited by SPECTRE_nWo

I would also like it to be stated that most of you sheep were drinking the hatorade on this movie months ago lol and the latest preview showed how amazing this movie is going to be which I stated months ago.

Leto is going to give you guys the chills for his acting performance of the Joker.

Not saying it will as good as Ledger, but it obviously won't be a dud. Leto is too good of an actor.

Leto looks exactly how one should look at that age. Most people let themselves go way to early in life cause they are disgraces to themselves and their families.

Is this coming from experience? hm

It looks like that actress is going to do a great job with Harley. Other than that nothing really interests me. They should have just renamed this movie "Harley and the Joker"

I think that's be a great mini-series on a premium channel.

Joker's Prison Break: The Origin of Harley Quinn