• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Well,that was fast.

I guess WB got tired of taking down leaked videos and decided to release the official trailer.

Look great though.

To be fair, they did release the BvS trailer as well, so I wonder if it was the plan all along. hm

Looked okay. Still not totally sold. Especially with them releasing the villain team up before any of them appear in hero's films. I didn't like the line about them coming out of the woodwork once Superman appeared. And I'm still not sure where Batman fits in the DC Cinematic Universe (was the Dark Knight trilogy canon?) . The whole DCCU seems thrown together rather than planned out like the MCU was.

Looked okay. Still not totally sold. Especially with them releasing the villain team up before any of them appear in hero's films. I didn't like the line about them coming out of the woodwork once Superman appeared. And I'm still not sure where Batman fits in the DC Cinematic Universe (was the Dark Knight trilogy canon?) . The whole DCCU seems thrown together rather than planned out like the MCU was.
the dark knight is not canon and is going to stay in it's own universe.

Amazing.

Still over a year away. Oh the suspense. But I agree with the previous poster, make it violent with elements of horror :devil: By the time this comes out, people will be tired of Marvel's campy, happy ending movies, and SS will be a breath of fresh air. :grin: