• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

What Did Margot Robbie's Stunt Double Reveal About 'Suicide Squad'?

Ingrid Kleining, Margot Robbie's stunt double in the highly anticipated DC Comics feature "Suicide Squad" directed by David Ayer, released a single photo on Instagram a few days ago, only to remove it immediately.

As you can see it's a picture of "Ace Chemicals".

Long time Batman fans everywhere know Ace Chemicals has a pivitol role in the Joker's origin story where Batman had accidentally dropped the mobster in the Ace Chemical's waste during scuffle which then later transforms the man into The Joker.

bpzt2xC.png

Suicide Squad Video Game In Development

Word comes from DC Comics co-publisher and movie producer Geoff Johns.

"We're working onSuicide Squad; it's in development right now," Johns told Kotaku.

WB also has the Suicide Squad movie slated for next year.

"I'm really super excited about it," Johns offered about the Suicide Squad video game. "Because of the concept, you have a game where any of the lead characters can conceivably die and it's not a stunt. Some really cool story could come out of that."

Regarding a potential Superman video game, Johns offers that at least it's been talked about.

"We talk about it a lot, about how flipping up robots for four hours would get old," Johns said. "I think all games come down to gameplay and the right studio. I'm sure the right studio could crack it. Rocksteady has a real passion for Batman, and I think that's why they make a great game."

Suicide Squad Video Game In Development

Word comes from DC Comics co-publisher and movie producer Geoff Johns.

"We're working onSuicide Squad; it's in development right now," Johns told Kotaku.

WB also has the Suicide Squad movie slated for next year.

"I'm really super excited about it," Johns offered about the Suicide Squad video game. "Because of the concept, you have a game where any of the lead characters can conceivably die and it's not a stunt. Some really cool story could come out of that."

Regarding a potential Superman video game, Johns offers that at least it's been talked about.

"We talk about it a lot, about how flipping up robots for four hours would get old," Johns said. "I think all games come down to gameplay and the right studio. I'm sure the right studio could crack it. Rocksteady has a real passion for Batman, and I think that's why they make a great game."

By the makers of the stellar Batman games nonetheless! So awesome, thank you for sharing Bosco!

BATMAN NEWS: Jim Parrack to play Joker henchman Jonny Frost in ‘Suicide Squad’

We finally know who Jim Parrack is playing in Suicide Squad. The actor will be Jonny Frost, one of Joker’s henchman who was created for the 2008 graphic novel “Joker”, written by Brian Azzarello and illustrated by Lee Bermejo. The Wrap reporter Jeff Sneider reported this news on his “Meet The Press” podcast back in April, but now we have confirmation.

6LEUnE1.png

Turns out that is him walking in front of the Joker.

wCeoBfGl.jpg

Disney Owned ABC Helped Viola Davis Secure SUICIDE SQUAD Role

When filming on her ABC show, How To Get Away With Murder, was going to interfere with the filming schedule for Warner Bros.' Suicide Squad, the Disney-owned TV network worked out the logistics to ensure Davis would be able to play Amanda Waller. Said Davis on ABC's cordiality, "They were totally willing to work it out. I’d never seen anything like it. [ABC President] Paul Lee came up to me and said, ‘Oh, I want you to have everything.’ Who does that? I was very lucky." (Perhaps if Davis were going to appear in a film for Fox, it would have been a different story?)

As for what fans should expect from Suicide Squad? "I mean, you saw the trailer so the trailer very much, what you see is these superheroes have been humanized. That’s what makes this kind of a different superhero movie."

Suicide Squad Has The Coolest Shooting -script Ever

TQUoXw8.png

The shooting -script is not the coolest ever because it has the title of a punk rock song the Joker would likely approve of, "Silence Is Golden, Duct Tape Is Silver," stuck on top of it, but because of the folder which keeps it safe and secret!

ssscript-148015.jpg

It is really tingling my inner grammar Nazi that the "silence is golden..." sticker has the word Duct tape misspelled as "ducktape".

Edited by Doktor