• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Angela Bassett Comments On The Failure Of GREEN LANTERN And The New 'Amanda Waller'

IGN recently caught up with Angela Bassett to talk about her role in the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege video game, she had this to say about playing fan-favourite character Amada Waller in Green Lantern. "You know, I enjoyed working on that. Of course you wish it had been bigger and more successful."

When the site mentioned that Warner Bros. are actually rebooting Green Lantern for a 2020 release and that Viola Davis is set to play Amanda Waller in next year's Suicide Squad, the actress was surprised, but said: "She'll be great. She'll be great."

I just landed a small stack of Legends issues in an auction lot buy so my :wishluck: Amanda Waller's 1st app. in #1 takes off. lol

Suicide Squad Trailer: Top Five Moments

2. Batman Riding Joker's Lambo

Fan footage revealed this scene's existence which is a shame because it would have been even more shocking and awe-inspiring, but regardless, it was still awesome. Batman hangs on tight for a ride with the Mr. J.

1. The Joker

Jared. Leto. Nails it. This is the most menacing, terrifying, comic book feeling Joker to date. That's a bold statement and some may not agree, but Leto's Joker has a spinechilling laugh and to conclude the trailer, he was enjoying himself as he tortured someone. "Oh, I'm not going to kill you," he said before looking straight into the camera, which was in his victim's perspective, to say, "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really, really, bad!" Do not doubt Jared Leto's Joker. Don't do it.

That did it for me!