• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

I'm slow on the uptake, who is the other girl? the non-Harley?

Who's the character with the goat heads and pentagrams?

Some time ago there was a report of a scene involving mutated human/animal hybrids (like King Shark). Don't know if goat-man is based on an existing character :shrug:

I'm slow on the uptake, who is the other girl? the non-Harley?

Kitana? (shrug)

looks like kitana got in there too. I just looked it up, the other girl appears to be June Moon aka Enchantress. IF that is indeed Enchantress, she'd be a good crossover/carryover character in the Justice League Dark movie, if it ever occurs.

Looked okay. Still not totally sold. Especially with them releasing the villain team up before any of them appear in hero's films. I didn't like the line about them coming out of the woodwork once Superman appeared. And I'm still not sure where Batman fits in the DC Cinematic Universe (was the Dark Knight trilogy canon?) . The whole DCCU seems thrown together rather than planned out like the MCU was.

Do we really need 10 more origin story movies though? Can't the audience just see Killer Croc for the first time, be given his backstory through a few lines of exposition and accept it?

Looked okay. Still not totally sold. Especially with them releasing the villain team up before any of them appear in hero's films. I didn't like the line about them coming out of the woodwork once Superman appeared. And I'm still not sure where Batman fits in the DC Cinematic Universe (was the Dark Knight trilogy canon?) . The whole DCCU seems thrown together rather than planned out like the MCU was.

Do we really need 10 more origin story movies though? Can't the audience just see Killer Croc for the first time, be given his backstory through a few lines of exposition and accept it?

Ironically, it looks like the DCCU is going the more mature route whereas the MCU is the kiddie universe. What a switch from where these 2 comic companies were in the 60s.

Ironically, it looks like the DCCU is going the more mature route whereas the MCU is the kiddie universe. What a switch from where these 2 comic companies were in the 60s.

Deadpool movie looks like an R rating to me so hold that thought.

Well, it's FOX not Disney proper releasing this.

Deadpool is in the MCU?

A detailed breakdown of the Suicide Squad trailer.

SUICIDE SQUAD Trailer Analysis

suicide-squad-movie-13_0.png

I didn't catch the eyeball helmet before.

suicide-squad-movie-16_0.png

And no clue on this one yet.

suicide-squad-movie-jared-leto-joker.png

Folks have complained about the Joker's "grill," but if I may bring in a quick image from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer, keep this in mind...

bvs51_0.png

The Joker killed Robin. Don't you think that Batman would be pretty annoyed about that? So wanna know why the Joker has metal teeth? Because Batman knocked them all the hell out of his mouth.

Wow!