• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/y86vpty0i15992a/SS.mp4

Not sure how long it will last. Looks promising! :applause:

My quick random thoughts on the SS leak.

Much better trailer than FF.It`s dark with a Purge movie kind of feel, and oh yeah the woman playing Harley Quinn is smoking hot!

I now look forward to it and I`m now back on the SS bandwagon.

:cloud9:

The link above works. Too grainy to make out everything, but I'm not sold on Joker. Harley looks and acts good...Will Smith acts like he does in every other Will Smith movie.

I agree that it looks much better than FF, though. It's a violent kind of dark.

Pardon me…

Watch this before it gets knocked offline…

Suicide Squad Footage…

Before it gets yanked offline…

How is it THIS is looking good, but fox can't get the F4 too? And that's coming from someone who openly laughed at the suicide squad idea as a huge mistep. From the footage this looks like WB might just have a hit on their their hands.

How is it THIS is looking good, but fox can't get the F4 too? And that's coming from someone who openly laughed at the suicide squad idea as a huge mistep. From the footage this looks like WB might just have a hit on their their hands.

AYER > TRANK

it's that simple.

I'm not talking about just artistic vision, but also negotiating with the main studio. I'm sure Ayer talks and tells WB what he wants to do. Fox is now dictating the movie instead of Trank. That's why the trailers have changed.

After the photos were released I thought this was stupid but this trailer looks awesome. And Harley looks great. Now looking forward to this. Just the opposite with FF4 , the latest trailer makes me want to see it less and less . Probably still will but not in the movies.

After the photos were released I thought this was stupid but this trailer looks awesome. And Harley looks great. Now looking forward to this. Just the opposite with FF4 , the latest trailer makes me want to see it less and less . Probably still will but not in the movies.

I have to admit it not only does it look good, but it has moved to the top of list of one of the movies I want to see next year. :o

Really that`s how impressed I was with this trailer.

Lesson to be learned here folks: don't judge a movie by the leaked set shots. Judge it by the trailer. :)

Yep. I`ll never judge a movie by leaked set shots again.

What those leaked shots made it look like it was going to be a cartoony movie.

Remember that Warren Beatty Tracy movie with the corny villains?

That was the vibe I was getting.

Now with this trailer I get the vibe it will be dark and epic!

(thumbs u

Lesson to be learned here folks: don't judge a movie by the leaked set shots. Judge it by the trailer. :)

Yep. I`ll never judge a movie by leaked set shots again.

What those leaked shots made it look like it was going to be a cartoony movie.

Remember that Warren Beatty Tracy movie with the corny villains?

That was the vibe I was getting.

Now with this trailer I get the vibe it will be dark and epic!

(thumbs u

Remember those comments I made earlier about the "dark" cinematography? I think there's no better way to go than garish, bright and cartoon-esque costumes when the color is going to be turned down on the screen ala Man of Steel style.