• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

I saw the pilot today, which was well worth it.

You will like this when it hits regular TV.

Sounds good! Thanks for the tip. Can't wait until Autumn... All I have to do is resist clicking the spoiler buttons....

I saw the pilot today, which was well worth it.

You will like this when it hits regular TV.

Sounds good! Thanks for the tip. Can't wait until Autumn... All I have to do is resist clicking the spoiler buttons....

I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen any of the previews either. I'm just reading the spoiler-less reviews as best as I can.

Watched the torrent of Supergirl. It was supposed to be filmed in Vancouver, BC but I could not see any specific architectural backgrounds of that city unlike the Flash tv series where you see downtown (thumbs u Vancouver's football and World Cup Women's soccer stadium every episode.

Almost too fast paced for a 1 hour pilot but well done. Glad to see Harrison Ford's wife back on tv.

Despero?

pK1XfxC.png

Sussed (thumbs u

28A4AEF700000578-3080747-Rejected_Kara_faces_a_tough_break_at_one_point_in_the_trailer_wh-a-19_1431563198731.jpg

Probably... but is in dire need of a head fin!

Exactly!

When the pilot landed at that scene, I went back a few times to check for Easter Egg moments. It's a very busy scene.

When the pilot landed at that scene, I went back a few times to check for Easter Egg moments. It's a very busy scene.

I still haven't seen it but it does look good... from the bits and pieces I've come across whilst trying not to find spoilers ;)

I found that scene pic whilst looking for info on the UK broadcaster... It looks like no one's bought the rights as yet! :ohnoez:

Come on Sky... :wishluck:

The torrent site I use, well, lets's just say the viewer comments are less than favourable.

And that's being kind.

The reviews from this thread are strange. Half hate, half love.

Weird. For instance, the term "corny."

It either IS corny or it ISN'T. So, which is it?

I was thinking the same thing today when reflecting on this thread. It is surprising how wide a variance there is in feedback.

For me, I felt it was a very good first episode. Even the villain that I thought was going to be corny turned out to make sense, and presented a respectable challenge to the new heroine. Even helped launch a larger threat that will probably take a few episodes to come together.

Now...

be117186e18526df3ddb4139346ba47c.jpg

:baiting: