• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TERMINATOR: GENISYS Trailer

264 posts in this topic

$5 says the first two words of this movie are "The future…." as said by a narration.

Lost this $5….

This movie was kind of a mess. The 3rd and 4th at least made some sense. This was all over the place. Even worse than The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

How many razzie awards do you think this film will be nominated for? hm

The trailers alone I would think would navigate all of you from seeing this garbage besides for free on Netflix.

It`s getting destroyed over at Rotten Tomatoes with a 26% rating. :o

Terminator Genisys reviews.

The funny thing was this is suppose to be part one of a new trilogy.

I wonder if that`s still on?

It looks like people are flocking to the new Pixar hit Inside Out instead which has a 98% rating.

Inside Out Pixar

I hope TERMINATOR does well so we get a Conan movie from Arnie.

Arnie`s last few movies have done mediocre at the box office of late.

I was hoping this new Terminator movie would turn the tide. :wishluck:

$5 says the first two words of this movie are "The future…." as said by a narration.

Lost this $5….

This movie was kind of a mess. The 3rd and 4th at least made some sense. This was all over the place. Even worse than The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

Awww man, you guys hate everything.

I thought the Sarah Conner Chronicles was great! Good writing, great special effects, etc...

One of the better TV adaptations I've seen in a long time.

It looks like people are flocking to the new Pixar hit Inside Out instead which has a 98% rating.

Inside Out Pixar

After a truly superlative run, Pixar was on a real downward spiral with Cars 2, Brave and Monsters University, but I saw Inside Out with the family on opening night, and Pixar is back!

Kids were glued to the screen, laughing, crying, and just absolutely immersed.

After a truly superlative run, Pixar was on a real downward spiral with Cars 2, Brave and Monsters University, but I saw Inside Out with the family on opening night, and Pixar is back!
I just can't believe you included Brave in between those two clunkers. (shrug)

I disliked Brave, and liked Monsters University.

Cars 2 was easily the best of the three... :whistle:

OK.

Ummmm...

Screw it.

Kelly MacDonald h8ters!

:slapfight:

OK.

Ummmm...

Screw it.

Kelly MacDonald h8ters!

:slapfight:

Kelly MacWhonow...?

;)

Saw the film and needed time to digest what happened and take everything in. Wow they left this franchise in a mess is all I can say. The timelines are more screwed up than they were ever before. So lets take a look at the flaws in this series so far and have some comedy with them.

1. Terminator - Before a Terminator and Kyle Reese is sent back in time some other man would have to be John Connor's father. Not to mention the chip left behind screws with the timeline and maybe moves judgement day closer

So who is John Connor's real father?

Sylvester Stallone

Chuck Norris

2. Terminator 2 - All goes well the chip is destroyed and now everyone of them thinks Judgement Day never happens like the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons they are. All their actions did was make Judgement Day go back to its original dates.

3. Terminator 3 - I like the film can't complain much except John Connor meats his future wife much sooner and he is somehow not the target. Maybe Judgement Day happens sooner as a result of the terminators coming.

4. Terminator 4 - No complaints at all

5. Terminator 5 - screw the events of 3 and 4 and make so many changes to the timeline that the entire film is a mess. Not to mention where dos John Connor fit into the series now. Terrible story, not enough action, and bad replacements for the actors made this film a chore to get through. All I can say is the franchise was destroyed all with one film.

Saw the film and needed time to digest what happened and take everything in. Wow they left this franchise in a mess is all I can say. The timelines are more screwed up than they were ever before. So lets take a look at the flaws in this series so far and have some comedy with them.

1. Terminator - Before a Terminator and Kyle Reese is sent back in time some other man would have to be John Connor's father. Not to mention the chip left behind screws with the timeline and maybe moves judgement day closer

Sylvester Stallone

Chuck Norris

2. Terminator 2 - All goes well the chip is destroyed and now everyone of them thinks Judgement Day never happens like the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons they are. All their actions did was make Judgement Day go back to its original dates.

3. Terminator 3 - I like the film can't complain much except John Connor meats his future wife much sooner and he is somehow not the target. Maybe Judgement Day happens sooner as a result of the terminators coming.

5. Terminator 5 - screw the events of 3 and 4 and make so many changes to the timeline that the entire film is a mess. Not to mention where dos John Connor fit into the series now. Terrible story, not enough action, and bad replacements for the actors made this film a chore to get through. All I can say is the franchise was destroyed all with one film.

You forgot the part in T2 when they left the Terminator's arm behind in the gears. They destroyed the arm and chip that Dyson had but the left that other arm behind.

Sylvester Stallone

Chuck Norris

:o

Saw it last night. The first 30 minutes were great. The rest not so much.

Is there any validity that they had to make this movie/trilogy before the rights revert back to James Cameron in 2019?