• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Recent purchases

IH 180 CGC 5.0 SS Stan Lee

For $11? :o

For 191 dollars

Nice pick up. That's almost half price compared to last sale and I'd have definitely pulled the trigger at that price. Good seller so no chance of scam?

Yes he proved to me that the comic is his and I paid with goods and services just in case as well.

Services? hm

Ha ha not those kinda services.

I think he's come a long way. After reading the threads blowie posted I think Gabe is smart enough to have realized that most people on these boards would not want to pay him 20% to cosign their comic books.

Now if we can only get him to stop paying GPA high for flippers... hm

OMG I never saw the consignment thread before :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I'm dying here, my eyes are watering I'm laughing so hard :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I totally forgot about his consignment thread. That comment about his "morale compass" was hilarious. I actually thought that comment was by another member (the one people called a hero) but totally forgot it was Gabe that wrote that.

Honestly speaking not many people would do as I did

I'm not sure anyone would do as you did.

Are you talking about all the threads I make or the wallet thing?

I'm talking about offering up your 20% cosign service when you were new here.

The new plan is to still accept consignments and then consign those consignments to the LCS at 20% of sell. Or even 25% if you want to get greedy.

I'm down. What's his commission?

I was running with the original 20%. :shy:

So 20% to the LCS and 20% for Gabe? That seems totally fair.

No 20% just to me that's what it was.

Edited by uchiha101

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

Nice pick up. That's almost half price compared to last sale and I'd have definitely pulled the trigger at that price. Good seller so no chance of scam?

- 325 was the last on on ebay ( not recorded on GPA) - still not a bad deal on paper if all the information is correct.

Yes all the information is correct and I'll upload pics in a bit

Have you received the slab or are the pics just the images the seller gave you?

Hard to believe that snyone woupd sell a 181 cgc ss so cheaply.

It's a 180 CGC 5.0 SS and he sent me pics of the slab

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

Yes he proved to me that the comic is his and I paid with goods and services just in case as well.

Services? hm

Ha ha not those kinda services.

Like...voiceover services?

I think he's come a long way. After reading the threads blowie posted I think Gabe is smart enough to have realized that most people on these boards would not want to pay him 20% to cosign their comic books.

OMG I never saw the consignment thread before :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I'm dying here, my eyes are watering I'm laughing so hard :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I totally forgot about his consignment thread. That comment about his "morale compass" was hilarious. I actually thought that comment was by another member (the one people called a hero) but totally forgot it was Gabe that wrote that.

The new plan is to still accept consignments and then consign those consignments to the LCS at 20% of sell. Or even 25% if you want to get greedy.

No, 20% to Gabe. He'll pay the LCS out of his cut (that's his side deal with them). You only deal with his Consignment Company.

Even better! :whee:

To whoever said that you're wrong I never had that idea about splitting anything with the lcs you're mixing it up with that fact the I consign books with him now.

Edited by uchiha101

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

- 325 was the last on on ebay ( not recorded on GPA) - still not a bad deal on paper if all the information is correct.

Okay, even so, thats still a sweet buy.last 4.5 lee ss sold at $367..last 5.0 lee ss sold at $325.

I'd suggest you put 350 + shipping on it via the board for a 24 hour listing if it doesnt sell here, put it on ebay at the same price, should sell without having to wait too long.

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

Okay, even so, thats still a sweet buy.last 4.5 lee ss sold at $367..last 5.0 lee ss sold at $325.

I'd suggest you put 350 + shipping on it via the board for a 24 hour listing if it doesnt sell here, put it on ebay at the same price, should sell without having to wait too long.

I think we need to keep in mind that Gabe doesn't have the book yet. Still plenty of time for something to go wrong. At least he has Paypal protection going for him.

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

I was thinking along the same lines as long as people don't mess up the sales thread I should be fine.

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

I think we need to keep in mind that Gabe doesn't have the book yet. Still plenty of time for something to go wrong. At least he has Paypal protection going for him.

Agreed so I'll just have to wait and see.

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

I was thinking along the same lines as long as people don't mess up the sales thread I should be fine.

:o

Recent purchases

For 191 dollars

With stuff like "nice bomics" or memes that take up half the page :P

No, 20% to Gabe. He'll pay the LCS out of his cut (that's his side deal with them). You only deal with his Consignment Company.

To whoever said that you're wrong I never had that idea about splitting anything with the lcs you're mixing it up with that fact the I consign books with him now.

I was just messing around. I know that's not the arrangement.

:sorry:

Ok just making sure.

Edited by uchiha101

Nice desk

Any way I could talk you into getting your third strike? :wishluck:

PM me, or you know, just deal with it. Many do

In fact many take the opportunity to talk and get to know me

8 8