• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and since the mistake was pointed out and I fully realize it I admitted to it. My last asm 101 sold within a month but I'll take that challenge. I'll see if I can sell it for a profit and before 5 months as you say.

Edited by uchiha101

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and since the mistake was pointed out and I fully realize it I admitted to it. My last asm 101 sold within a month but I'll take that challenge. I'll see if I can sell it for a profit and before 5 months as you say.

I have a new challenge for you. Stop making these stupid deals.

You're in a hole, your goal should be to get out of that hole by buying sure things that you can turn over quickly ASAP. The goal should not be buying low grade semi keys with pink writing all over them and then "hoping" to make a small profit within 5 months.

I know how you plan on marketing this book and I don't think it's a good idea...seriously.

You're in a hole, your goal should be to get out of that hole by buying sure things that you can turn over quickly ASAP. The goal should not be buying low grade semi keys with pink writing all over them and then "hoping" to make a small profit within 5 months.

I know how you plan on marketing this book and I don't think it's a good idea...seriously.

It's not like I knew this comic would appear and I sold my last asm 101 in a weeks time. This will take a bit longer but I can do it. That hulk 180 is a example of something I want to turn over asap.

It's not like I knew this comic would appear and I sold my last asm 101 in a weeks time. This will take a bit longer but I can do it. That hulk 180 is a example of something I want to turn over asap.

The Hulk 180 is an example of something you should try to repeat as much as possible. You need to stop buying these other stupid books that are not going to help.

The Hulk 180 is an example of something you should try to repeat as much as possible. You need to stop buying these other stupid books that are not going to help.

That was blunt but I agree in my situation I should buy books that are quick flips with profit not something that I'll sell at a profit something in the future.

That was blunt but I agree in my situation I should buy books that are quick flips with profit not something that I'll sell at a profit something in the future.

So does that mean you understand why dv3 was not a good purchase yet?

Hulk 180 update 6

My friend got around to opening it and he said it was very well packed and that's saying something since he's known for packing well himself.

Edited by uchiha101

So does that mean you understand why dv3 was not a good purchase yet?

Yes I do.

14801132_1249344915117796_966915643_n.jpg

14800773_1249347515117536_314230924_n.jpg

Nice! How much are you going to try to sell it for?

I concur, this was a very good deal.

I'd like to see a lot more of these and less of the emotional buys :)

Thanks people don't believe me when I said I'm changing. Changing anything about your personality isn't something that's done overnight. More of these deals will happen.

I suspect you'd rather me be blunt as opposed to rubbing your fanny and telling you how awesome you are at flipping comics.

I suspect you'd rather me be blunt as opposed to rubbing your fanny and telling you how awesome you are at flipping comics.

Quite then mental picture haha but yeah I don't like when people sugar coat things.

Thanks people don't believe me when I said I'm changing. Changing anything about your personality isn't something that's done overnight. More of these deals will happen.

Actions speak louder than words. You've said this before and since then you've purchased the DV3 and the ASM 101 pink variant...and have admitted that both of those might've been mistakes.

Stop talking about it and just start doing it and stop being so damn defensive when people are trying to help you.

Actions speak louder than words. You've said this before and since then you've purchased the DV3 and the ASM 101 pink variant...and have admitted that both of those might've been mistakes.

Stop talking about it and just start doing it and stop being so damn defensive when people are trying to help you.

The asm 101 because of the grade I thought it was and the DV 3 I bought the day of hype which was a mistake.

The asm 101 because of the grade I thought it was and the DV 3 I bought the day of hype which was a mistake.

OK, don't do that again.

8 8