• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Hey Gabe, you should ask the mods to clean up the posts that have nothing to do with this journal 2c

Mods gonna be busy...

Easily 20 pages worth of memes......

I think anything to do with the actual journal should be OK. It's the side conversations that have absolutely nothing to do with the journal that should be deleted IMHO.

Comic purchased

four color 203

What are 5 words I hope never come out of my mouth for $200, Alex?

Jim

Ditto. As far as the OP buying it...is there something I'm missing?

Hey Gabe, you should ask the mods to clean up the posts that have nothing to do with this journal 2c

Mods gonna be busy...

I think anything to do with the actual journal should be OK. It's the side conversations that have absolutely nothing to do with the journal that should be deleted IMHO.

Yes but meme's aren't part of my journal

Comic purchased

four color 203

Jim

It's one of the more sought after four color ducks comics and it's also a early appearance of Huey Dewey and Louie 178 was a bit expensive.

Edited by uchiha101

Mods gonna be busy...

I deleted a couple of mine. Sometimes it's easy to get sidetracked and I kind of forget that despite what I may think, this is Gabe's journal.

Mods gonna be busy...

I deleted a couple of mine. Sometimes it's easy to get sidetracked and I kind of forget that despite what I may think, this is Gabe's journal.

Thanks

Comic purchased

four color 203

Jim

It's one of the more sought after four color ducks comics and it's also a early appearance of Huey Dewey and Louie 178 was a bit expensive.

Uh-oh.

Comic purchased

four color 203

Jim

Here I go getting suckered in again, but saying the above bolded part is like saying it is one of the less terrible diseases to catch. Barks Ducks are not in demand, the prices have cooled tremendously, and if you paid anywhere near guide you're in big trouble in turning a profit.

I tend to not forget this is on a public board, and find hilarity in those that advocate

This may be a public forum but this is my journal. A meme here or there is fine but not spamming pages of it.

True, which is where asking people to stay on topic if such things bothers you, is probably the best way to go.

Then again, you've got someone who is willing to point these things out to you

Nice pick up Gabe. Gearing up for a new Donald Duck movie? I'm hearing there is a large swell in demand for Duck books . . in Denmark . . 10 years ago.

8 8