• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2014 What Did You Get In The Forums Holiday Gift Exchange?

267 posts in this topic

So the random comics were the gift and the 33 slabs were what you intended to purchase?

Holy *spoon* dude!

(worship)

That is phenomenal…I wish I could be more like that person. The generosity of these boards astounds me sometimes. I know I sometimes get a bad rep for being a junk donkey or a cheap-*spoon* (100% not intentional) but this would be awesome to do.

I kinda don't want to know who did it. Let the mystery remain and keep "faith" alive!

So the random comics were the gift and the 33 slabs were what you intended to purchase?

Holy *spoon* dude!

(worship)

That is phenomenal…I wish I could be more like that person. The generosity of these boards astounds me sometimes. I know I sometimes get a bad rep for being a junk donkey or a cheap-*spoon* (100% not intentional) but this would be awesome to do.

I kinda don't want to know who did it. Let the mystery remain and keep "faith" alive!

I'm still stunned about it.

I mean, let's be honest, I can be quite the jerk (for those that pay attention to any of my posts lol )

I really did not expect this. This is the most unselfish act I have witnessed in a long long time, not to mention trusting.

I post it with the knowledge that I put myself in some people's crosshairs, because so many have made empty promises about paying someone for a transaction and only to have issues for sometimes years later.

I did not expect this. Not in a million years. It was a very nice surprise. I respect the amount of patience and generosity someone could have to do something like this

I know I sometimes get a bad rep for being a junk donkey or a cheap-*spoon* (100% not intentional)

I mean, let's be honest, I can be quite the jerk (for those that pay attention to any of my posts lol )

hm

I'm going to start a new 'quote' thread - "Boardies said WHAAAAAAT??????"

Thanks so much, SS (thumbs u

You're welcome my friend! :blush:

I'm glad you like your SS gift and also the '90 drek. Since I am french I got no clue at the time what it was. I was force to ask GifGuardian to tell me lol I Hope the comics I sent fits the bill :)

Also since some has already open their SS gift, and that when I was young I always open my christas gift before Christmas, I open mine this week.

My Secret Santa was Camper49, a fellow Canadian :) He was right on target for my gift. I got :

- 2 Essensial Spider-Man TPB

- Marvel Masterwork X-Men Vol. 12

- And Thor #1 to #33, the great Jurgen/Romita run.

Thanks again, I am very happy! :banana:

hi um, can you take my address down?

:D

Glad you like it stanley, story to come after the 25th

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm so sorry. I caught up in the excitement. I will provide my address if anyone wants to send me hate mail for being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Thanks so much, SS (thumbs u

You're welcome my friend! :blush:

I'm glad you like your SS gift and also the '90 drek. Since I am french I got no clue at the time what it was. I was force to ask GifGuardian to tell me lol I Hope the comics I sent fits the bill :)

Also since some has already open their SS gift, and that when I was young I always open my christas gift before Christmas, I open mine this week.

My Secret Santa was Camper49, a fellow Canadian :) He was right on target for my gift. I got :

- 2 Essensial Spider-Man TPB

- Marvel Masterwork X-Men Vol. 12

- And Thor #1 to #33, the great Jurgen/Romita run.

Thanks again, I am very happy! :banana:

Hey It was my pleasure, I was hoping the gifts were what you wanted. Joyeux Noel!