• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Any spoilers yet?

A big one was posted elsewhere with a still-pic grabbed from the movie.

:(

Can we keep this thread somewhat spoiler free. If people want to post spoilers use a second thread?

yeah they're out there that's why I didn't post it here.

If anyone's real interested they can go look for themselves but don't bring it back here. Thanks

P1bFv6KVp0tl.jpg

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to spoil and reveal details of The Force Awakens. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

-Mace Windu

P1bFv6KVp0tl.jpg

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to spoil and reveal details of The Force Awakens. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

-Mace 'Shaft' Windu

Fixed. (thumbs u

lol

I watched Cowboys and Aliens for the first time the other day and thought it was pretty enjoyable.

Oh, I agree. It was a good movie. Not great, for the actors it had. But still entertaining.

I just found Jon Favreau's approach to suggesting a sequel quite entertaining.

Star Wars, the only property that can prevent Sam Jackson from cursing.

Capital One has kept him in check. lol

Yeah but you can really tell he wants to say "look mother----, the Quicksilver card will give yo a-- cash back, any mother----en time, any mother----en place!"

Star Wars, the only property that can prevent Sam Jackson from cursing.

Capital One has kept him in check. lol

Yeah but you can really tell he wants to say "look mother----, the Quicksilver card will give yo a-- cash back, any mother----en time, any mother----en place!"

Are you telling me he wasn't saying anything similar in his head when he strikes down Jango Fett? lol