• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

I hate when they interview doorknobs that don't know what the hell they're talking about. Blue Snaggletooth is NOT "rare" in any sense of the word.

Nice to see James Gallo getting some national cred after the years he's put into the hobby. He's a member here, as well.

In the end, it all comes down to how many dollars you have to spend.

As far as the film goes, I bought my tickets today for 11:30am on Friday. Two tickets for $10...can't beat that. :)

I hate when they interview doorknobs that don't know what the hell they're talking about. Blue Snaggletooth is NOT "rare" in any sense of the word.

Nice to see James Gallo getting some national cred after the years he's put into the hobby. He's a member here, as well.

In the end, it all comes down to how many dollars you have to spend.

As far as the film goes, I bought my tickets today for 11:30am on Friday. Two tickets for $10...can't beat that. :)

Exactly, about the snaggletooth. Vinyl Cape Jawa, and DT Luke, Obi, Vader are the some of the rarest. I so regret selling my vinyl cape jawa loose figure. I'm gonna get one back ASAP.

New Chinese Trailer. This has a lot of new footage.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I guess we now know what the 'wreckage' is that Han and Chewbacca emerge from... she pulled a Riker. On the other side, this suggests that Rey knows her lineage in that "where she comes from" is classified. I think it can be assumed that she knows that she is special. She may not know exactly how special though.