• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

A new theatre here has reserved seating that you can reserve online. The seats are leather, recline and have fold out tables for food. I haven't been this excited to see a movie in awhile. Taking the whole family this weekend. Stoked!

That's how I roll. Reserved seats, recliners, push a button and a server comes to your seat. $15 a ticket!!! I'll go no where else

Sunday will be the day my buddies and me go see this movie. Reserved our tickets weeks ago. Real stoked to go!

I noticed on Craigslist that some folks are selling tickets for Today - 2 seats in middle for $60! That's nuts.

Just watched it. It was incredible, and very powerful.

Return of the Jedi was the first movie I ever saw in the theater. I will never forget the life changing experience of seeing Luke Skywalker's X-Wing race across the sky. That might never be eclipsed, but tonight was close. It reminded me a lot of the magic of my childhood.

Just watched it. It was incredible, and very powerful.

Return of the Jedi was the first movie I ever saw in the theater. I will never forget the life changing experience of seeing Luke Skywalker's X-Wing race across the sky. That might never be eclipsed, but tonight was close. It reminded me a lot of the magic of my childhood.

Try to see it again on a weekend mid-day, and see how many children are experiencing this... first.