• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,097 posts in this topic

Hot book and a nice copy. I think it's a foregone conclusion people believe it's only a matter of time before we get Warlock in the Infinity Gauntlet movie arc.

No surprise with 67. The white hot book that doesn't get a lot of publicity. Agree this will be absolute fire when they finally make the announcement. Get them now or forever regret.

Wow, lot o' money for a raw 67

Is no one going to mention all of the Modern reprints that are going for dumb money, whether it be from uninformed sellers/buyers or a known misrepresentation of the product?

Ah, and not shilled for sure… that is a professional seller, and longtime ebayer.

This starts to worry me… If it continues, i will be afraid to handle my own #67… lol

The winner has only 1 feedback and seems to be bidding a lot for this specific seller. (shrug)

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=191500295614&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Ah, and not shilled for sure… that is a professional seller, and longtime ebayer.

It's not usually the seller that shills the book. It's usually someone else, holding multiple copies, trying to pump and dump. They get the sale posted on GPA and then they don't pay. Mission accomplished.

Edited by bomber-bob

It's not usually the seller that shills the book. It's usually someone else, holding multiple copies, trying to pump and dump. They get the sale posted on GPA and then they don't pay. Mission accomplished.

Seems like there are 2 buyers trying to pump the prices up.

Buyer 1: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=191500295614&aid=-***i&eu=&bidtid=1103435220009&view=NONE&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

Buyer 2: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=191500295614&aid=a***n&eu=&bidtid=1103438148009&view=NONE&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

Both buyers seem to enjoy messing with this seller

Wow, this is bad! :P

But do you think this happens mostly with CGC books?

This is one to watch FF 67 CGC 9.4 White Pages

FF 67 ComicConnect Event Auction

But it has a f*ugly miswrap… :sick:

With the Sony/Marvel announcement everyone better stock up on AF#15 before it skyrockets. :D

Explain to me why it is going to sky rocket? Just because the board hates Sony's depiction of the Spidey movies the movies are a mega hits world wide. I don't see where a Marvel/Disney movie is going to demand a spike.

Better movies maybe but has'nt the train left the station on AF 15? Maybe if some HG copies are flushed out and sell way over #s. But I'd say AF 15 keeps on climbing steady switch or no switch.

Now if you told me Spidey villians might be finally done right and those should be hot I'd agree with that.

With the Sony/Marvel announcement everyone better stock up on AF#15 before it skyrockets. :D

Explain to me why it is going to sky rocket? Just because the board hates Sony's depiction of the Spidey movies the movies are a mega hits world wide. I don't see where a Marvel/Disney movie is going to demand a spike.

Better movies maybe but has'nt the train left the station on AF 15? Maybe if some HG copies are flushed out and sell way over #s. But I'd say AF 15 keeps on climbing steady switch or no switch.

Now if you told me Spidey villians might be finally done right and those should be hot I'd agree with that.

I think he was speaking (typing) with a hint of sarcasm. And I would agree with you. The blue chip Spidey Villains should get a little push. 3,14,50,300 in particular. Can't rule out 4,15 & 20 either.

I think he was speaking (typing) with a hint of sarcasm. And I would agree with you. The blue chip Spidey Villains should get a little push. 3,14,50,300 in particular. Can't rule out 4,15 & 20 either.

Mmmmmorbius

Mmmmmorbius

hm You might be onto something.

This starts to worry me… If it continues, i will be afraid to handle my own #67… lol

Remember, though, that sometimes sellers shill other sellers' auctions (without their knowledge) in an attempt to artificially inflate prices. Not saying that's what happened here, but if I were the seller, I would be nervous about the winner having 1 fb.

Beat me to it!