• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Love the Shadow stuff....there is a great cover,a skeleton torso/skull coming out from a red curtain...green background...or am I thinking the Spirit!?

Sometimes I enjoy the comic RELATED stuff you show more than the comics...thanks again as always for sharing!

It's the Shadow. A boardie owns the original painting too although I can't remember who.

Thats right Jay!I remember the thread about the person aquiring it...now,if I could use the search function'...the painting is a masterpiece <3

Love the Shadow stuff....there is a great cover,a skeleton torso/skull coming out from a red curtain...green background...or am I thinking the Spirit!?

Sometimes I enjoy the comic RELATED stuff you show more than the comics...thanks again as always for sharing!

It's the Shadow. A boardie owns the original painting too although I can't remember who.

Thats right Jay!I remember the thread about the person aquiring it...now,if I could use the search function'...the painting is a masterpiece <3

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5461893Post5461893

Well Adam(sorry not on a first name basis,so I must call you that for now :whistle:)

It was not what i was thinking,but it helped me locate this thread!

:whee:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=155953&Number=3071694#Post3071694

Now going to check this one out!

Great weekends for you all gang!

Jimmers

Thought I'd share some cool Shadow stuff with you today. Nothing like the amazing stuff Dwight has but the Shadow is not a main focus to me. I've just gotton stuff that I like over the years and managed to hang on to.

I have maybe a third of the Shadow comic run but this is one of my favorites. Great "surrealistic" skull cover.

comshadowv89_zpspyiohako.jpg

I ended up in the final 30 minutes of the Shadow panel at SDCC two weeks ago. They gave away a pulp reprint book which I just read. Very impressive; I didn't know the stories were so good.

Thought I'd share some cool Shadow stuff with you today. Nothing like the amazing stuff Dwight has but the Shadow is not a main focus to me. I've just gotton stuff that I like over the years and managed to hang on to.

I have maybe a third of the Shadow comic run but this is one of my favorites. Great "surrealistic" skull cover.

comshadowv89_zpspyiohako.jpg

I ended up in the final 30 minutes of the Shadow panel at SDCC two weeks ago. They gave away a pulp reprint book which I just read. Very impressive; I didn't know the stories were so good.

The Spider stories are even better. Real twisted just like the covers!