• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Gwarnage.

fNAmvGU.jpg

Has anyone that ordered Boba (raw) from JTC gotten a shipping notice yet?

I'm order #3173 and still showing a status of "Processing".

I received my order today actually.

i dont even have an account on their website for some reason... just a paypal receipt from my payment...

R.I.P. Oderus :sorry:

Anyone know how long it's been taking Tyler's wife to respond to email? I had a question regarding my order. Thanks.

I sent a few last Wednesday, and then one on Thursday and I think one on Saturday. Have yet to get any response. I've given up trying, hopefully they get to one of mine eventually.

Anyone know how long it's been taking Tyler's wife to respond to email? I had a question regarding my order. Thanks.

I sent a few last Wednesday, and then one on Thursday and I think one on Saturday. Have yet to get any response. I've given up trying, hopefully they get to one of mine eventually.

doh!

I'm never buying anything from them again. :sumo:

Wait. :taptaptap: I probably wouldn't have anyway. :banana:

But really, this is one of those.. I'm just going to wait. I ordered a graded one also so I'm not even sure if they will ship the Raws separate.

Bothering them with emails is not going to rush them .. Ill just wait over here until that box comes.

Do people even get their orders from the big online stores this early?

It's Tuesday. He was in Chicago Fri-Sun (maybe even Th). As cool as I thought I was to get mine yesterday and show it off I fully regret my decision. The amount of PMs I got asking about a tracking number... I'm going back to being a ghost.

I'm never buying anything from them again. :sumo:

Wait. :taptaptap: I probably wouldn't have anyway. :banana:

But really, this is one of those.. I'm just going to wait. I ordered a graded one also so I'm not even sure if they will ship the Raws separate.

Bothering them with emails is not going to rush them .. Ill just wait over here until that box comes.

Do people even get their orders from the big online stores this early?

It's Tuesday. He was in Chicago Fri-Sun (maybe even Th). As cool as I thought I was to get mine yesterday and show it off I fully regret my decision. The amount of PMs I got asking about a tracking number... I'm going back to being a ghost.

My email isn't about how fast I'll receive my order, it's more about IF I'lll receive my order.

I was checking the transaction on PayPal and noticed that my shipping address hadn't been included when I made my purchase. So I was emailing that information to them, and was hoping for some kind of response that it was received.

Just got my shipping notification :banana:

:gossip: did you order graded also or just raw?

Raw

Also, my PayPal address info shows "No address", but I looked and several of my PayPal transactions show that. Not sure why, but I don't think its a reason to worry. I'm guessing they have the addresses of those who ordered as long as its on your PayPal profile.

Edited by AntBrown

Hey Doc,

I was in the same boat since my address wasn't on the paypal transaction. But I just received a notification of shipping today by UPS. I was trying to log into his site by email address and it said that I wasn't registered. Glad mine went out though and I have a lot of copies that I should just dump them all on ebay for $40 bucks...lol