• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Just got my shipping notification :banana:

:gossip: did you order graded also or just raw?

Raw

Also, my PayPal address info shows "No address", but I looked and several of my PayPal transactions show that. Not sure why, but I don't think its a reason to worry. I'm guessing they have the addresses of those who ordered as long as its on your PayPal profile.

Hey Doc,

I was in the same boat since my address wasn't on the paypal transaction. But I just received a notification of shipping today by UPS. I was trying to log into his site by email address and it said that I wasn't registered. Glad mine went out though and I have a lot of copies that I should just dump them all on ebay for $40 bucks...lol

Cool. Thanks!

I got an email saying "John Christopher sent you a package" from stamps.com

Could this be my Fett cover? I paid with Paypal directly and did not set up an account on his page. Has anyone else seen this?

Could this be my Fett cover? I paid with Paypal directly and did not set up an account on his page. Has anyone else seen this?

Got the same message this morning, and I didn't set up the account either.

I messaged him a few days ago and got no response, but I got my confirmation email last night as well. I, too, was in a panic as I had no address showing in paypal and couldn't pull up an account in the store, but I must've entered my address in on the website (don't really remember because I went through it pretty quickly). I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before he gets around to everyone, so hopefully it works out okay for the rest of you that haven't gotten a notification yet. As he said, the demand was much higher than they anticipated, but I appreciate that they are working hard to handle it in a timely manner.

Also it says that it is being sent by Media Mail…I thought he was sending it Flat Rate.

Just to ease your fears. I had no responses to my emails, I had no tracking # or email telling me they shipped, but look what showed up today?

15%20-%201_zpsldb46tfr.jpg

Fear not, they are shipping and none of my order was shorted.

:o

Just to ease your fears. I had no responses to my emails, I had no tracking # or email telling me they shipped, but look what showed up today?

15%20-%201_zpsldb46tfr.jpg

Fear not, they are shipping and none of my order was shorted.

:o

You have at least tripled your investment already. (thumbs u

Also it says that it is being sent by Media Mail…I thought he was sending it Flat Rate.

Mine said Media Mail also, which means my post office will open it and inspect it and charge me more or send it back. I only ordered 2, so the $8.25 shipping cost would have covered Priority with no problem. I sent them a note, not sure if it will change anything though.